• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2016 |OT| Parlez-vous tankçais?

Marchand is the MVP. No doubt about it.

LgEWRbT.gif

just don't upset him

Sanjuro

The refs just gifted the Bruins that game. That wasn't penalty shot eligible.

Lolololololol

You mean besides the fact the defenseman lost his stick and just hugged the player with the puck?

...right?

Buffalo is looking not bad, but that was just a bad reaction at the wrong time. Marchand has been hot.

Lolololololol

You mean besides the fact the defenseman lost his stick and just hugged the player with the puck?

...right?

Buffalo is looking not bad, but that was just a bad reaction at the wrong time. Marchand has been hot.

Could have equally been a slash on Marchand in that case. Terrible call.

ColdPizza

Banned
I don't follow. What does this have to do with that final play, other than you are mad?

You're laughing at me without having a clue what you're talking about, and then ironically call people homers when a referee clearly fucks up a call that benefits your team. Have fun with that.

@RealJackEdwards

That was a bad call that went Boston's way. Marchand pots it and Bs win.
Get your Loooooooch ready for Tuesday. Seeya then!

Sanjuro

You're laughing at me without having a clue what you're talking about, and then ironically call people homers when a referee clearly fucks up a call that benefits your team. Have fun with that.

...my team? Fucks up a call?

Yeah. You are mad. Yikes.

I'm laughing at you flipping out. It's just a regular season game with some fuckery. Act like you've been there before.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Avs alternate Jersey has really grown on me. Bought one recently.

Still wish they swapped the Dark Red and Dark Blue colors, but I love the simple Triangle logo.

edit: That was one of the worst Hockey fights I have ever seen...

calder

As much as I love Buff there are certainly times when I kinda sorta maybe wouldn't mind seeing what we'd get for him versus what would certainly be a knee-buckling contract.

Chris R

That Varly clearance was something else.

No more live posting since we're on NHL.TV and it's broadcast delay now, tata for now.

edit: Noooo Avs gonna lose to the Jets

edit #2: Varly having a shit night, FML

Top Bottom