• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2017 |OT| Alternative Stats

calder

Do you guys remember how awful Glen Healy was and how glad everyone was when he got dropped by Snet? Do you want to relive the pain? Well lucky for you, he was on Hockey Central today and it was epic!

Literally every single sentence he said was crazily wrong AND he was wound up like a coke fiend in a 90s movie. Almost incoherent.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Hansen submitted his list of 8.

I always liked Hansen, I hope we get a decent return for him... I'll be sad to see him go.

Apparently 7 are playoff teams and one is a "preferred city".

Same as Miller having signed off on his "list of 5"

Socreges

Banned
So is Boeser's wrist still fucked? Dude doesn't score goals any more

Hansen submitted his list of 8.

I always liked Hansen, I hope we get a decent return for him... I'll be sad to see him go.

Apparently 7 are playoff teams and one is a "preferred city".

Same as Miller having signed off on his "list of 5"
Hansen is gone. Will be a great depth, utility pickup for any playoff team. Would be nice if he gets a conditional 1st/2nd since he also has another year on his contract @ 2.5m. Different kind of trade then as he's not a rental which you squeeze in under the cap, but has to work for next year's cap

I just hope we get a 2nd. Otherwise Canucks should keep him for next season since his voice is amazing

I thought I'd try Coors Banquet 2 years after a coworker raved about it

it's terrible.

GUY
it wasn't when i typed that

then Carroll threw Thomas across the court lol

PJ Tucker is one intense guy. God damn. He smothers you Defensively. Why the Raptors let that guy go ten years ago I'll never know.

Ibaka is the best PF we had since Chris Bosh. He's great.

I hope Celtics Vs Raptors becomes the ECF for this year. I know it won't be because Lebron but it wouldn't hurt to dream

PJ Tucker is one intense guy. God damn. He smothers you Defensively. Why the Raptors let that guy go ten years ago I'll never know.

colangelo_headshot.jpg

Late bloomer

Top Bottom