• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2017 |OT| Alternative Stats

Atlantic Division standings over the last three months:

Wb8HeHP.jpg

Tank, Habs, tank.

I think the Habs are going to win but I also think they're going to win one/lose three the rest of the way so I'm OK with that. Lose the battle, win the war.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Oh shit Blowzak isn't at practice again today.

Everybody panic

Suspicious

Looks like Marner may not be back

He is in practice but wearing an extra jersey

Bozak not playing. Babcock says not injury related. Smith takes his place so we are losing tonight unless Babcock puts Nylander at C and Marner back in

yyzjohn

Banned
Suspicious

Looks like Marner may not be back

He is in practice but wearing an extra jersey

Bozak not playing. Babcock says not injury related. Smith takes his place so we are losing tonight unless Babcock puts Nylander at C and Marner back in

Fuck, I take back my prediction. Habs 6 Leafs 2.

I knew I shouldn't have bought a Bozak jersey yesterday.

Hey dude, how's Automata?

I haven't imported it yet. I have been debating. I have the BB edition coming but idk if I can wait.... it's tough lol

I keep going into the OT and I hate myself.

The OST is incredible though. It's different than the first one for sure.

I did play the demo and loved it

PillarEN

I haven't imported it yet. I have been debating. I have the BB edition coming but idk if I can wait.... it's tough lol

I keep going into the OT and I hate myself.

The OST is incredible though. It's different than the first one for sure.

I did play the demo and loved it

Does the OST feature any spoilers in the track names? I don't have any way of playing Automata right now (no system to run it) but I'd love to listen to the music before.

lolololol centre depth of Matthews, Kadri, Smith, Gauthier gg Habs gg.

This is when having such a terrible 4th line C REALLY sucks, when he's forced to move up.

Top Bottom