• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2017 |OT| Alternative Stats

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
New Future

giphy.gif

imBask

Banned
the french sports radio is THE BEST today

Things i've heard today:
-Trade weber, he's done
-Price, Plekanec, two 1st and someone else for McDavid and Draisaitl
-Fire Bergevin
-Fire Timmins, hire that guy who drafted Martin Brodeur
-Hire Stephane Quintal as the new GM
-Trade Galchenyuk left and right
-Emelin is not an NHLer
-Petry is not an NHLer

the french sports radio is THE BEST today

Things i've heard today:
-Trade weber, he's done
-Price, Plekanec, two 1st and someone else for McDavid and Draisaitl
-Fire Bergevin
-Fire Timmins, hire that guy who drafted Martin Brodeur
-Hire Stephane Quintal as the new GM
-Trade Galchenyuk left and right
-Emelin is not an NHLer
-Petry is not an NHLer

Shredding the leafs tomorrow will make all well again.

Just did a float at one of those sensory deprivation places. Pretty relaxing.

calder

Dallas Stars trade RW Patrick Eaves to Anaheim for conditional second-round pick in 2017.

Huh.

Also, poor Trade Centre shows must be like "save this shit till Wednesday assholes"

The condition:
Stars will get a first-round pick if the Ducks reach the conference final and Eaves plays at least 50 percent of the games.

Nintendo Switch

- Joycons may very well be fucked, $30 charging grip may fix syncing issues related to distance from the system

- No idea if a software fix for it is even possible

- Still don't know if the $70 pro controller has the same syncing issues

- Zelda in TV mode suffers from framerate dips despite higher clock speeds, handheld mode doesn't have the same issues

- No details on the day one update and we're a week away from launch

Pikma

Banned
Nintendo Switch

- Joycons may very well be fucked, $30 charging grip may fix syncing issues related to distance from the system

- Zelda in TV mode suffers from framerate dips despite higher clock speeds, handheld mode doesn't have the same issues

If they don't say anything about the syncing issues by next wednesday I'm cancelling my pre order and moving the money towards a PS4 Pro + Nier Automata

In my opinion this is one of the worst handled launches in history, up there with that Sega console that got a stealth release

Pikma

Banned
Pikma!!!!!

Also how the hell does Eaves have over 20 goals

Mostly because he's one of the only one who has stayed healthy so he has gotten a lot of 1st line/2nd line action. Plus he's been hot for a while now, Spezza and him were our most effective players during last year's playoffs.

People (including our own management) just don't realize guys like Sceviour, Roussel and Eaves were the reason we had a great season last year, they were definitely more reliable than guys like Sharp, Seguin and even JaBenn sometimes.

Yawnier

Banned
Spoiler: 11 power play goals this year. He's gotten a minute more PP time per game this year than he ever has before per Filipovic.

Mostly because he's one of the only one who has stayed healthy so he has gotten a lot of 1st line/2nd line action. Plus he's been hot for a while now, Spezza and him were our most effective players during last year's playoffs.

People (including our own management) just don't realize guys like Sceviour, Roussel and Eaves were the reason we had a great season last year, they were definitely more reliable than guys like Sharp, Seguin and even JaBenn sometimes.

Huh interesting

Stars trade away one of their more productive players for a pick.

A potentially shitty pick at that according to the conditions.
Assuming that the Ducks don't make the conference final then it's prob gonna be the Leafs 2nd or Ottawa 2nd rounder, so not the best pick in the world for you guys but whatever.

Pikma

Banned
Stars trade away one of their more productive players for a pick.

A potentially shitty pick at that according to the conditions.
Yeah it's absolutely disgusting, management seems like they have been doing all the necessary things to bring the franchise to the mediocrity it's been known for during the last 10 years

Long gone are the days were I was excited about these guys future

Socreges

Banned
Nintendo Switch

I really, really hope Wii U Zelda framerate is good....

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I say on the day of.

What would the Rangers give in a potential trade?
Most likely:
A first or second (we have two 2nds next year, I believe)
Ryan Gropp or Ryan Graves
One of: Pirri/Puempel/Holden/Klein/Clendening, depending on what the Blues are looking for

Rangers have tons of deadline space, so no need to retain salary.

Top Bottom