• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2017 |OT| Alternative Stats

I guess a point is an acceptable result given the absence of Marner and Bozak? Felt like Montreal was about to score 4 in the 2nd though.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
14 straight wins against the Leafs, what will Dopeys excuse be this time? Marner out?

Your team didn't win. Babcock threw the game.

Hyman isn't a C. Leafs had SIX centres dressed but opted to use Hyman for a draw in the odd man rush frenzy known as 3 on 3. Doesn't make any fucking sense.

Also unlike habs regular Byron, Marner would be your best player.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016

Hyman isn't a C. Leafs had SIX centres dressed but opted to use Hyman for a draw in the odd man rush frenzy known as 3 on 3. Doesn't make any fucking sense.

Sloth-Laugh.gif

You did not disappoint 😃

Dopey that still means we won

Peak Dopey right here.

Out of the many interesting (to Leafs fans) things that have happened this season, the emergence of Freddie Gauthier as an NHLer might be my favourite. It's still early, but he looks like he has the skill and ability to be a good bottom 6 player.

I'd pegged the Goat as an AHL lifer at best.

Alucard

Banned
Is Pierre saying Simmonds was "a borderline solar eclipse" while screening Murray on that goal borderline racist? I'm not sure.

Cake Boss

Banned

My Leafs alliegence is dead after this post.

Pikma

Banned
There's something incredibly ironic about a Habs fan talking about another team's fans using excuses.

If only Dopey was smart enough to not dig himself so deeply and just take the L the easy way

Quick

Banned

OwbQY.gif

Montresor

#dead

You cray.

Red_Man

Babcock, one of the most well respected and highest paid coach in the league, threw the game to his prime opponent on a Saturday HNIC game just to spite his own players, it's obvious.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Babcock, one of the most well respected and highest paid coach in the league, threw the game to his prime opponent on a Saturday HNIC game just to spite his own players, it's obvious.

prime opponent?

Habs are a nothing team from a nothing city.

It must eat away at you knowing that game wasn't won by the skill and good execution of your sorry excuse of a team, but rather the will of Babcock.

Red_Man

I actually thought Hymen had a good game tonight, at least during the PK he was very noticeable, I assume he's with Matthews because he's good defensively.

Red_Man

During bye week, Alex Galchenyuk worked on face-offs for 90 minutes straight with Olli Jokinen in Florida.
Typicall, lazy, Russian player. Trade him for a Lazar and a bag of magic beans cause he had fun on his snapchat.

Top Bottom