• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2017 |OT| Alternative Stats

Yawnier

Banned
Do you really trust the lessons you are getting from this man

olli-jokinen-2015-1412.jpg

Leaf Legend Olli Jokinen? I hope he gets put on legends row.

1297665432267_ORIGINAL.jpg

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
I'm fully on board the "Fire Hakstol" 'train now.

Trade Strait, MDZ. Hope to god Vegas takes MacDonald in the Expansion Draft, Try to find out who kidnapped Claude Giroux.

zroid

Banned
Admittedly, I haven't been paying as much attention to the nhl of late... but I didn't even know there was outdoor game today

Socreges

Banned
I'm staying at my parents right now and I guess my dad just had a night terror. I heard this awful, blood-curdling yell. Got up to see what happened - he was upright in bed and told me, unsolicited, "I'm fine". So I left him alone and went back to my room.

Just read up on it and it sounds like it could be because he drank a fair bit and it may have mixed with his Parkinson's medication. Or maybe my mom is stressing him out. Fuck, either way I feel terrible. Hope he fell right back asleep.

I'm staying at my parents right now and I guess my dad just had a night terror. I heard this awful, blood-curdling yell. Got up to see what happened - he was upright in bed and told me, unsolicited, "I'm fine". So I left him alone and went back to my room.

Just read up on it and it sounds like it could be because he drank a fair bit and it may have mixed with his Parkinson's medication. Or maybe my mom is stressing him out. Fuck, either way I feel terrible. Hope he fell right back asleep.
You get those when you're married.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
The other angle (which they showed seconds later but was ignored by whoever cut that streamable) shows that he basically only touched Matthews stick

stay woke Leafs fans

You stupid homer.

Watch that video again, he hit Matthews so hard you can actually hear a thud. I expect swift justice from Commissioner Bettman!

Alucard

Banned

Sorry to hear that. Hope he's better this morning.

Marvie_3

Banned

Cobras?

Top Bottom