• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2017 |OT| Alternative Stats

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
the spicer clip was fantastic, better than the cold open for sure

the CNN cage :lol

so, four beautiful Finn hatties this season already, has to be a record. two by Laine, one by Aho and now one by Granlund. amazing domination of the NHL by Finland.

SERIOUSLY GJ BOYS, IM SUCH A PROUD FINN. no one can take these hatties away from me, no one.

your turn Lehterä and Määttä.

Weevilone

I haven't watched Fabbri's injury but the bit I saw on the screen at the game, seemed like a freak thing.

Terrible news though, without a doubt. Hate to see exciting players down with injuries like that.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Vesey-Stepan-Nash
Kreider-Zibanejad-Zuccarello
Grabner-Miller-Fast
Puempel-Lindberg-Buchnevich

McDonagh-Girardi
Staal-Holden
Skjei-Klein

Lundqvist

Huh, that's pretty cool. The Flames practiced at Lasker Rink in Central Park yesterday.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
It never gets old just how ridiculously dangerous Grabner is on the PK.

EDIT: That goal is Hank's fault. What was he thinking trying to clear it up the middle of the ice? Also, what is Holden doing just parking in front of Hank again?

EDIT EDIT: Regular Season Rick Nash!

imBask

Banned
McDiving x3

un-fucking-real

holy shit he might actually be a worse piece of shit than Crosby was back in the days

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
McDiving x3

un-fucking-real

holy shit he might actually be a worse piece of shit than Crosby was back in the days
I wonder if Gretzky ever had his reputation. I recall people hated him cause he did argue with the refs a lot but in his defense he drew a TON of attention.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Man this game sucks. Can't wait for the playoffs, the season has gotten boring.

Ovi's first 19 games: 12 goals, 4 assists

Ovi's last 34 games: 13 goals, 19 assists

alonzo-mourning-heat-upset-then-realization.gif

Regardless of how the season turns out, Kadri outworking McDavid for that OT goal (maybe should have been a holding penalty I dunno whatever) is probably going to stand out as one of my favourite Leafs moments this season.

Top Bottom