• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
running like shit on PC for me. A lot of random framerate drops.

can't get it to work on android.
Yea, it legit took about 5 mins to load the Flyers / Pens game on my laptop. Such bullshit, how do they not have their service in gear?

CCF23

:lol Kings. Hate both of those teams, but it's nice to see the Kings getting their shit handed to them after all the fellating from the media heading into the season.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Yea, it legit took about 5 mins to load the Flyers / Pens game on my laptop. Such bullshit, how do they not have their service in gear?

The servers must be getting hammered. Not surprising at the price and people starving for hockey. I wouldn't be too happy if I wasn't able to watch.

CCF23

Love how the NHL has a 3 month lockout and when they finally return their website is broken. No boxscores. Great job.

Alucard

Banned
So will the other teams who feast on them in the playoffs.

iqFN35eTTbSM9.gif

Pens need to make the playoffs first.

Socreges

Banned
You're unquestionably retarded.

I've never defended Keith's hit. It was a dirty play, but so was Sedin's. All I'm saying is that if Sedin doesn't put a shoulder in Keith's jaw, he doesn't get an elbow to the face.
... you're not that slow, Marvie. (?)

A: Fuck OJ Simpson for murdering Nicole Brown.
B: If Nicole hadn't cheated on him, she wouldn't have gotten stabbed in the head!

OnPoint

This thread is escalating quickly.

Guys, we have half a season ahead of us. Slow down! We don't need bans on the first day!

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
First world problems: My pizza arrived just as the period ended.
Just wait. It'll be the longest twenty minutes of your life, but it's worth it.

Top Bottom