• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Yes they do.

what? I have been playing for atleast 3 seasons and I don´t remember anything like that, used to be just to open the stat tracker.

They don't, though. They have the boxscores, but the league points aren't updating. All teams still have 0 points/0 goals etc. I'm looking at the stat tracker, and all it does is boxscores, but no league live tracking.

They don't, though. They have the boxscores, but the league points aren't updating. All teams still have 0 points/0 goals etc. I'm looking at the stat tracker, and all it does is boxscores, but no league live tracking.
Yeah I´m seeing that too, but I figured that it was just a glitch or something.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Yeah I´m seeing that too, but I figured that it was just a glitch or something.

Okay, I hope they'll figure it out soon. My first time playing in a yahoo league, I used other sites before who had live tracking, so it was rather disappointing. Hope it's just a hickup and not a premium feature...

Okay, I hope they'll figure it out soon. My first time playing in a yahoo league, I used other sites before who had live tracking, so it was rather disappointing. Hope it's just a hickup and not a premium feature...
Yeah it would be a huge letdown if they doesn´t do it this year

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Nothing is more intolerable than Pierre McGuire calling a Penguins game.

CROSBY! *slurp slurp*

zct0HZU.jpg

Worthless Ex-pat.

You can have him, Canada.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Liam McHugh, I hate this twerp

It's Penguins, not "Panguins" you doofus

Tabris

Scumbag Daniel Sedin shouldn't have thrown a shoulder up into Keith's jaw.

Daniel Sedin is a saint. He threw a shoulder hit that accidentally caught his jaw, unintentional. Duncan Keith's hit is unquestionably dirty. Duncan Keith is unquestionably a douchbag.

Tabris

NHL's website is insanely slow. It's affecting every other real-time scoring service like theScore iPhone app. Get your shit together NHL.

Marvie_3

Banned
Daniel Sedin is a saint. He threw a shoulder hit that accidentally caught his jaw, unintentional. Duncan Keith's hit is unquestionably dirty. Duncan Keith is unquestionably a douchbag.
You're unquestionably retarded.

Can't believe you would still defend that shit
I've never defended Keith's hit. It was a dirty play, but so was Sedin's. All I'm saying is that if Sedin doesn't put a shoulder in Keith's jaw, he doesn't get an elbow to the face.

Top Bottom