• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

Stasis

Welp seems I at least get to see the first period of the game tonight before I have to head out.

You're a habs fan right? I get to watch MAYBE the first period of Bruins Rangers before heading out to a surprise birthday dinner for my father-in-law's 50th... the bar at the restaurant will for sure have Leafs Habs but not Rangers.

/sigh

Ricker

Getting free NHLHD Centre Ice till January 31st here in Canada with Bell ExpressVu...not sure what they will charge for the short season though...

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
You're a habs fan right? I get to watch MAYBE the first period of Bruins Rangers before heading out to a surprise birthday dinner for my father-in-law's 50th... the bar at the restaurant will for sure have Leafs Habs but not Rangers.

/sigh

Lol. Kave_Man as a habs fan.

Betrayalton

Solo

As I predicted, Gallagher just there as Pleky insurance. And since Pleky is playing, Gallagher won't be dressed.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
As I predicted, Gallagher just there as Pleky insurance. And since Pleky is playing, Gallagher won't be dressed.

Too bad, I love watching Gallagher play. Wanted to see him bother the fuck out of Scrivens tonight. Wonder what Kave_Man thinks about him sitting.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

/sigh

The biggest.

Kave_Man couldn't resist the glare of Galchenyuk, I don't blame ya, welcome brother.

the-wire-bunk-gifjaj8v.gif

I tried to buy GameCenter PS3 today, and got a message saying the app is not available. Congrats, NHL, for being that incompetent.

LOL Jokinen looks like he's about to die.

Top Bottom