• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
There's just no chemistry on these Ranger lines at all. Torts needs to cut out the shuffling and let some of these guys get used to playing together, especially Richards and Nash. They got almost no time to get settled in camp because Richards missed almost the whole thing with the flu.

This is honestly more or less what I expected, though at least Henrik looks sharp and the PK doesn't seem to have lost a step.

There's just no chemistry on these Ranger lines at all. Torts needs to cut out the shuffling and let some of these guys get used to playing together, especially Richards and Nash. They got almost no time to get settled in camp because Richards missed almost the whole thing with the flu. Let them get settled.

This is honestly more or less what I expected, though at least Henrik looks sharp and the PK doesn't seem to have lost a step.

Sounds very similar to how Ruff does things here in Buffalo. I hope that's not the case this year, but last year there was a lot of issues with too much line shuffling. It's infuriating.

Isn't Adam Oates the weirdest looking dude?

Row

Banned
pretty sloppy hockey overall, going to take atleast a few games before a lot of these teams get their shit together

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Goddamn, how did that not get through?

Oh well. Anyway, Lundqvist looks great, and that was a concern for me since he hasn't been playing. The top lines, though, mostly feel like individual guys going after the puck and hoping things work out for the best. Gonna need to get some sustained pressure going in the second and a chance to really work as a cohesive unit.

Sanjuro

Goddamn, how did that not get through?

Oh well. Anyway, Lundqvist looks great, and that was a concern for me since he hasn't been playing. The top lines, though, mostly feel like individual guys going after the puck and hoping things work out for the best. Gonna need to get some sustained pressure going in the second and a chance to really work as a cohesive unit.

Chara.

Lundqvist looks great. Rangers look like shit.

Quick

Banned
HEY. THAT'S REAL CANADIAN HERO RICK NASH TO YOU.

REAL HERO, REAL HUMAN BEING RICK "BROADWAY" NASH.

ib0BpqdYtLYpSR.jpg

Sanjuro

REAL HERO, REAL HUMAN BEING RICK "BROADWAY" NASH.

Do you like hockey?

Yeah.

REAL HUMAN BEING AND A REAL HERO REAL HUMAN BEING AND A REAL HEROREAL HUMAN BEING AND A REAL HEROREAL HUMAN BEING AND A REAL HEROREAL HUMAN BEING AND A REAL HEROREAL HUMAN BEING AND A REAL HEROREAL HUMAN BEING AND A REAL HERO

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
sloppy shit everywhere, all these penalties are snuffing out Habs offense and momentum. Therrien will kick their asses in the intermission.

Top Bottom