• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

Quick

Banned
Good Guy Komisarek...clearing the puck.

ibyS5LVSwY7LNh.gif

2-1 Preds at 1st intermission. Bob dropped his stick with a scrum at the net. Ended up letting in a goal.

We'll be lucky to score another goal on Rinne. I just hope it stays close.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
montreals best line has been their 4th

thats baddddd
Toronto's best line has been their 3rd, not much better.

And yea Emelin looks to have taken an extra step while playing during the lockout. He looks great along side Markov.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Worst period I've seen Detroit play in years.

Worst defense I've ever seen in Detroit and slowest team as well. Thanks, Holland!

2-1 Preds at 1st intermission. Bob dropped his stick with a scrum at the net. Ended up letting in a goal.

We'll be lucky to score another goal on Rinne. I just hope it stays close.

Have you gotten the token "Wow, a Columbus fan in here!?" acknowledgement yet?

I hate you all and just kill me now

FROLICK IN THE FIELDS OF SADNESS

wait we aren't versing each other today

I'm sorry Crazed. Pals still?

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
How's your top line doing, Crazed?

I been telling you that Lidstrom was a huge key to your team.

Not so much a knock against Det as it is a ton of respect for Lidstrom. I still think he could jump in and contribute, but no team can be the same after losing someone like him

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Easy to be wreckin when you're wearing a cage.
I didn't realize wearing a cage gave you +10 for checking?

Not really surprised by the Habs play so far, short camp, new players, coach and systems will do that. They're just fucked if they don't get it together in the next couple games. Subban needs to be on the ice too, he adds a lot to the team, it's pretty apparent right now.

CREMSteve

Not so much a knock against Det as it is a ton of respect for Lidstrom. I still think he could jump in and contribute, but no team can be the same after losing someone like him

They lost Hudler and Holmstrom too, those are three big pieces they had to replace.

I was unaware we had a team playing today, news to me that we even have a top line.

Top Bottom