• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

Canuck76

Banned
Gamecenter still total crap for everyone else too?

I feel so great about my purchase when immediately after i throw down money i cant' load it on the website or my 360.

If it doesn't work tomorrow i'll be super pissed.

I was actually at a house party last night that carried over to being amazingly cakebossed til 4-5am where I desperately seeked hockey while everyone was passed out (including the girl I'm seeing), then watched the Pens/Flyers game, then had a discreet rendezvous in the backseat of the car of said girl before she went out to the Big Day Out and I cabbed home.

My life is more fucking amazing and fun than anything you've ever done with your eyes closed. The only reason you don't know it is because I have no reason to talk about it until now.

And it has nothing to do with hockey.

Canucks suck. Your window is closing faster than a Prius' driver side in a Detroit neighbourhood.

Damn dude, you made ME feel bad about my life. Well done

Q

qizah

Unconfirmed Member
GameCentre on Android isn't working :(. Wanted to listen to the game on my way home.

I feel so great about my purchase when immediately after i throw down money i cant' load it on the website or my 360.

Had problems in the beginning but now it works great.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Ericsson and Kronwall ladies and gentlemen.

EDIT - Oh, it was Ericsson and Quincey. Does it matter?
Ericsson had nothing to do with that. That was pure horrible defense by Quincey.

I'd wish for that 1st-round pick back, but Holland would have blown it on a tiny European anyway.

Hello NHL-GAF. A Dallas star fan checking in for the first time. With the Mavs failing I think I might get back into watching the stars more and hockey outside of the playoffs.

Can't believe jagr is in the league and a star. Crazy.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I was actually at a house party last night that carried over to being amazingly cakebossed til 4-5am where I desperately seeked hockey while everyone was passed out (including the girl I'm seeing), then watched the Pens/Flyers game, then had a discreet rendezvous in the backseat of the car of said girl before she went out to the Big Day Out and I cabbed home.

My life is more fucking amazing and fun than anything you've ever done with your eyes closed. The only reason you don't know it is because I have no reason to talk about it until now.

And it has nothing to do with hockey.

Canucks suck. Your window is closing faster than a Prius' driver side in a Detroit neighbourhood.

more orgies?

Are you a BC-born Canadian?

GCL is shite for everyone right now. THANKS, BETTMAN

I love the FLA-CAR score. LOVE.

Pochacco

asking dangerous questions

Yes. Down for me.

Wow lol, Panthers took out their own goalie and they throw a Cane in the box. Throw a fight on top of it and we got a 4-3. I hope we get to see Parros in action tonight!

Ricker

Cant watch any game now,I got 2 events recording on my PVR lol...so how are the Habs doing? (dont feel like listening on the radio)...

Quick

Banned
Cant watch any game now,I got 2 events recording on my PVR lol...so how are the Habs doing? (dont feel like listening on the radio)...

Pretty sloppy game by both teams, but it's 2-0 Leafs.

Opening night jitters, shaking off rust, not enough training camp, whatever it is.

Top Bottom