• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

pringles

How's your top line doing, Crazed?

I been telling you that Lidstrom was a huge key to your team.

Not so much a knock against Det as it is a ton of respect for Lidstrom. I still think he could jump in and contribute, but no team can be the same after losing someone like him
It's 1 period. Granted it was a terrible one, but there are 47 games and 2 periods left.

Also our top line, well mainly Datsyuk, was the only half-decent part.

Pcjcbg7.jpg

hahahaha I read that in his voice.

You're the one drunk at your computer :p

I was actually at a house party last night that carried over to being amazingly cakebossed til 4-5am where I desperately seeked hockey while everyone was passed out (including the girl I'm seeing), then watched the Pens/Flyers game, then had a discreet rendezvous in the backseat of the car of said girl before she went out to the Big Day Out and I cabbed home.

My life is more fucking amazing and fun than anything you've ever done with your eyes closed. The only reason you don't know it is because I have no reason to talk about it until now.

And it has nothing to do with hockey.

Canucks suck. Your window is closing faster than a Prius' driver side in a Detroit neighbourhood.

Solo

At least break the shut out in the third, boys. Can't start 2 straight seasons getting shut out by Toronto at home. That's awful.

Acid08

Banned
I was actually at a house party last night that carried over to being amazingly cakebossed til 4-5am where I desperately seeked hockey while everyone was passed out (including the girl I'm seeing), then watched the Pens/Flyers game, then had a discreet rendezvous in the backseat of the car of said girl before she went out to the Big Day Out and I cabbed home.

My life is more fucking amazing and fun than anything you've ever done with your eyes closed. The only reason you don't know it is because I have no reason to talk about it until now.

And it has nothing to do with hockey.

Canucks suck. Your window is closing faster than a Prius' driver side in a Detroit neighbourhood.

dstrdl YES!!!

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
At least break the shut out in the third, boys. Can't start 2 straight seasons getting shut out by Toronto at home. That's awful.
They can definitely come back if they get their shit together, Leafs have been good, but nothing better.

Edit: Dastardly's reality check is gold #TeamDastardly for life

CrankyJay

Banned
King Henrik!

edit: WTF, does he have a black interior to the glove? That's kind of bullshit...

Why wouldn't the NHL mandate white catcher interiors?

A couple of times I have. Last season they all thought I was a Manics/Forza alt.

In that case, welcome! You seem genuine and cool. Therefore you wouldn't be an alt. Manics/Forza alts love the Leafs unquestionably (Forza says he loves the Caps but he only bandwagons a successful team so he has more than 1 reason to be happy other han coming home to his anime realdoll after a hard day in the cock mines).

Top Bottom