• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
Love you guys, NHL-GAF. I forgot it's Saturday and CBC got it streaming :D Keep the salt coming !!!

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Going to try and watch some real hockey, but I'm bailing the first time I see a Sedin dive

Jesus Christ, every rookie is scoring tonight besides Gally ;_;

Love you guys, NHL-GAF. I forgot it's Saturday and CBC got it streaming :D Keep the salt coming !!!

1+Dry+Salted+Duck.JPG

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Daniel doesn't dive and Henrik only dives in the postseason. You should be fine.

Burrows might bite someone, though.
I have no problem with that, especially after this:

jzVWK.jpg

One of my favourite moments from those playoffs.

For those of you who watched the Canes broadcast, did Carolina hire Chantal to make Tripp sound better?

It didn't work.

Because while she was fucking horrible, Tripp continues to be the worst possible color commentator in sports.

Socreges

Banned
Rick Ball. He's originally from Kelowna, but he's been one of the Canucks play by play radio guys for a few years. CBC must have stolen him.

He's a homer, through and through.
Hrudey has never liked the Canucks so he'll bring balance.

Ball was also being paid to be a homer before. We'll see if he can tone it down now that he's national.

Quick

Banned
Took a quick look at the MIN/COL game. Heatley, Koivu, Parise looks dangerous. Then you have Suter on D. Damn, Minny.

Marvie_3

Banned
HEATLEY BITCHESSS
I wish that game wasn't blacked out for me. :lol

Is anyone else having problems getting the multi-game view to work on Gamecenter for PC? Anytime I click on a game to put it in one of the other windows, it exits the multi-game view.

Top Bottom