• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Galchenyuk showed he can stay up imo, he didn't get much ice time and was bumped off the PP unit way too quickly. He was put on the ice as the extra man in the last minute, so Therrien has some faith in him. Still 4 games to show what he can do.

Solo

Galchenyuk showed he can stay up imo, he didn't get much ice time and was bumped off the PP unit way too quickly. He was put on the ice as the extra man in the last minute, so Therrien has some faith in him. Still 4 games to show what he can do.

Therrien made a smart adjustment by swapping Bourque and Gally. Gio-Pleky-Gally was as terrible as I'd feared, as Gally and Gio play diametrically opposed games. Bourque was a much better fit for those two and I think seeing Gally play the entire next game with Eller and Moen will be good.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
If the Wings lose to the BJ's on Monday, they will not make the playoffs. You can quote me 4 months from now on that one. You're getting worked by the best team in the West and if you lose to the worst, you have no business being there.

Quick

Banned
Either they cleaned up Foster Hewitt's recording of "Hello, Canada, and hockey fans in the United States and Newfoundland" even more, or they re-recorded it with someone with a similar voice on the HNIC intro.

HOCKEY

STARTS

NOW

omfgdogs.gif
omfgdogs.gif
omfgdogs.gif

1s1aJ.gif
aeq7Qch.jpg
1s1aJ.gif

qL0qt.gif
e1CGSH1.jpg
qL0qt.gif

eZ4qA.gif
n5APNN6.jpg
eZ4qA.gif

omfgdogs.gif
omfgdogs.gif
omfgdogs.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Therrien made a smart adjustment by swapping Bourque and Gally. Gio-Pleky-Gally was as terrible as I'd feared, as Gally and Gio play diametrically opposed games. Bourque was a much better fit for those two and I think seeing Gally play the entire next game with Eller and Moen will be good.
I don't agree, Bourque was invisible for most of the night, and both Plekanec and Gionta were bad aside from Gionta's goal. Keep on there when the team is actually playing well, and I think we'll see him shine a bit. The need for Subban is painfully obvious, all the D were bobbling the puck, and the only one who can move it effectively right now is Markov and Diaz.

Top Bottom