• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

Socreges

Banned
2013 NHL season officially gets underway in 10 minutes. Very good.

I've got Telus Multi view on with four games in HD in four boxes. I've gone from no hockey to fucking hockey overload. Don't know if I can do this for much longer.

MacAttack

Missed the game. How was the power play? And more importantly how did Seguin, and Hamilton look?
Power play came up empty but looked good at times with some new guys out there.

Seguin had some good chances and looked in mid season form.

Hamilton looked a little lost but didn't fuck up too bad in the limited time he was out there.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Rangers really need to work on their communication. So many broken plays, passes to players that weren't there, bad line changes, etc. Team just flat out wasn't ready to play a real game tonight. On the plus side, it did at least look like they were improving in the second and third period, so hopefully it will just take a couple games to sort out. At least Hank and the PK looked great as usual, and that's a pretty good base to work off of.

Unfortunately the Penguins look they they're all on the same page, and they're rolling into town tomorrow.

Excited to be back in the Garden tomorrow night.

Marvie_3

Banned
Have you even seen Detroit play right now? Screw this team. This is what I didn't want to happen this year, now I'll be in a pissed off mood for the rest of the season game in and game out with how bad they are and something tells me this game is not some stupid fluke.

jbsH6H36UoNbEm.jpg

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Jesus, the camera angle for the Florida game is killing me
I just tuned in, and uh yea, what the fuck is this shit?

No one will feel sympathy for Detroit getting their box stretched repeatedly, you guys have had your glory years.

A 2-1 score and it's the Leafs that won? CARLYLE'S LEAFS.
They did a really good job of protecting Scrivens, he didn't have to make any huge save. Props to them for that.

Have you even seen Detroit play right now? Screw this team. This is what I didn't want to happen this year, now I'll be in a pissed off mood for the rest of the season game in and game out with how bad they are and something tells me this game is not some stupid fluke.

Ahahahahahahaha.

ONE GAME for a Crazed meltdown! It's like Christmas morning!

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
About to start watching Canucks game... just wondering though. Other than ATDHE, is there any other better sources for me to watch the game ? Thanks :)

RC

Banned
They got their asses handed to them tonight. Game wasn't even close.

I know you guys make fun of me for not watching games but seriously thinking about going back to last years routine. Worked out well enough.

I'm looking forward to your epic meltdown.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Hmm...Kessel with 2 assists.

I'm glad this first game is over. Hopefully, opening night jitters are done and they can play more calmly from now on.

Their defence looked a LOT better so far. There were turn overs and (obviously) rebounds and aside from Phaneuf, the D worked.

I was nervous and was hoping they weren't going to have the Habs tie it up late in the game.

OH STFU HEALY!

edit: may just listen to this canucks game while I play xenoblade

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
They got their asses handed to them tonight. Game wasn't even close.

I know you guys make fun of me for not watching games but seriously thinking about going back to last years routine. Worked out well enough.

It's game 1 man

I was expecting every game to be like leafs/habs

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
Jesus, the camera angle for the Florida game is killing me

I just tuned in, and uh yea, what the fuck is this shit?

Yea I was seriously in shock at how bad. It's the equivalent of the worst console shooter FOV ever. Nauseating, restrictive. How is that fun at all to watch? Is it always like that?

Other people must be more touchy about these things than me. I don't watch other team's games and feel like I'm up higher than normal.

I don't know why they went lower into the bowl. All least season, except game 7 it was higher and better.

You sure? I recall people complaining about it last year also.

Socreges

Banned
Brunner!

Brunner?

Solo

Galchenyuk is a waste of a roster spot. He's getting le demotion maintenant.

Based on this one single game (lolz*), he won't stick, but it's hard to call him a "waste of a roster spot" when you consider that Michael Blunden takes his roster spot when he gets sent back down. Michael fucking Blunden.

*But I choose not to put much stock into an 18 year old kid's first game in the NHL.

Top Bottom