• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

I'm sure you were quite the Hawks fan before the 2009 playoffs...

Straw-man3.jpg

Acid08

Banned
Congrats on a fourth consecutive opening game loss Nucks!

Now I can go back to wanting the Ducks to catch fire, especially that dick stink Winnik!

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Nucks getting their assholes torn open, and Schneider getting pulled makes up for the Habs awful effort tonight

Socreges

Banned
Getting a number #1 center is a lot less painful then underachieving every year, and missing the cup by 1 game as you watch your window quickly disappearing :)
You trying to out-stupid Tabris? We have two #1 centers and meanwhile have gotten to enjoy our team's success for 95% of the season. But we lost 7-3 so our window must be gone. If only we could have experienced those months and months of failure so we could spend our days talking about glorious potential!

wulfstein

Neo Member
You trying to out-stupid Tabris? We have two #1 centers and meanwhile have gotten to enjoy our team's success for 95% of the season. But we lost 7-3 so our window must be gone. If only we could have experienced those months and months of failure so we could spend our days talking about glorious potential!

He was talking about his own team and how Montreal lacking a #1 centre is less painful then being in our position. I don't agree with it, since I'd rather see my team make the playoffs at a regular occurrence

Socreges

Banned
He was talking about his own team and how Montreal lacking a #1 centre is less painful then being in our position. I don't agree with it, since I'd rather see my team make the playoffs at a regular occurrence
Yep, I know what he was talking about and that's what I replied to.

Red_Man

Dat salt. I didn't say your window has disappeared after that ass reaming, I said it was quickly disappearing, which most people would agree with.

Spl1nter

After hours is probably the best hnic feature, shame its probably the least watched. What a great interview. Teemu is just class.

Socreges

Banned
Dat salt. I didn't say your window has disappeared after that ass reaming, I said it was quickly disappearing, which most people would agree with.
No salt. Incredulity. I can't believe any fan would actually think that way, but I guess it's better than telling everyone "Being a fan of a shitty team has sucked balls and will continue to suck balls for the foreseeable future."

Red_Man

The King of Salt sees fit to praise me. Truly a special day.

I noticed you haven't actually replied to my description of the sad state of Habs fans, though. Will I not get the pleasure?
I will when you stop exaggerating my comments, and reply to the description of the Canucks being an annual disappointment, while their window closes.

Halak starts Monday in Nashville. Elliott starts Tuesday against Chicago.

Honestly, I sort of wish we'd run Ells Monday, far more concerned about Chicago at this point.

Socreges

Banned
I will when you stop exaggerating my comments, and reply to the description of the Canucks being an annual disappointment, while their window closes.
Hmm. Well I had just assumed that you had read my post, the one where I replied to you directly, summarizing how certain Habs fans would celebrate the spoils of shittiness and the irony of one Habs fan proselytizing constant, exceptional failure for a single, potential #1 center whereas my team with two #1 centers has on so many nights over the past several years made it pretty awesome to be a Canucks fan despite the ultimate disappointment and while their "window" may close within two or three seasons, with or without a Cup, the Habs' window might only ever open to middling success as their fans continue to coax themselves with nonexistent memories of championships and playoff runs that they never experienced.

Here it is once more. :)

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Hmm. Well I had just assumed that you had read my post, the one where I replied to you directly, summarizing how certain Habs fans would celebrate the spoils of shittiness and the irony of one Habs fan proselytizing constant, exceptional failure for a single, potential #1 center whereas my team with two #1 centers has on so many nights over the past several years made it pretty awesome to be a Canucks fan despite the ultimate disappointment and while their "window" may close within two or three seasons, with or without a Cup, the Habs' window might only ever open to middling success as their fans continue to coax themselves with nonexistent memories of championships and playoff runs that they never experienced.

You never stop learning new words from reading GAF, apparently.

36eghs.jpg

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member

I remember two championships. They are pretty fantastic, maybe you will enjoy one sometime.

Red_Man

That's a mighty long post for someone who's not salty. I'm surprised you bit so hard on my post when it wasn't even directed at you, seeing as you are someone who spends 90% of their time here baiting and antagonizing other posters. I'll take that as a compliment, finally stepping my game up.

Top Bottom