• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

Fuck it all. I can't believe I wanted these assholes back. Back to being the good old fashioned flyers. Make you think its close, but we're never really going to have a shot.

Merguson

Banned
How does Scott Laughton look so far? Any Flyers fans want to comment?

EDIT: Missed the Lupul contract extension news.. I would have waited and see how he did this year but if he can get 60 points consistently I'm happy. He was on a point-per-game basis last year.

CrankyJay

Banned
Like I said you blind.

I didn't know you could stay in balance after stepping on a stick.

Take your homer glasses off, and put on some prescription glasses.

lol, you
ID93NyI.jpg

How does Scott Laughton look so far? Any Flyers fans want to comment?

EDIT: Missed the Lupul contract extension news.. I would have waited and see how he did this year but if he can get 60 points consistently I'm happy. He was on a point-per-game basis last year.

Laughton looked mediocre yesterday. No strong opinion yet.

Big debut for John Scott. Played 46 seconds in I think two shifts. Guess all those 4 on 4 and pk/pp situations didn't help him out much.

rellix

Can someone explain to me why the Flyers gets two nationally broadcast games both on NBC on the same (season-starting) weekend? They're not even that popular of a team nationally. Does it have to do with the Comcast relationship with Philadelphia? Is this clear favoritism?

You said it yourself. Comcast owns NBC. Comcast owns the Flyers.

Top Bottom