• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

dem

Oilers coming out party

Everyone is invited

themessage.jpg

Stasis

That smoking commercial is fucking irritating. Man I'm tired of seeing it.

I'm already switching feeds when it comes on =/

Stasis

They were REALLY fucking bad in the second period.

Yeah it's been pretty horrible. Very happy with Nash already... but everything else just sucks.

I'm happy it's against Boston and Pittsburgh though, at least. I mean if we're gonna suck against someone early on I'm more OK with it being against the most talented teams in the conference.

If we play like this against Jersey, or Philly, or something... I'll be more annoyed.

Stasis

I've always liked Vokoun, and he's been good overall but definitely some control issues.

I'm wondering if Vokoun takes the starting job over completely at some point. I think he's better than MAF.

5-1!

I've always liked Vokoun, and he's been good overall but definitely some control issues.

I'm wondering if Vokoun takes the starting job over completely at some point. I think he's better than MAF.

I sort of doubt it unless Fleury starts to look really shaky like he has at times in previous years.

Merguson

Banned
Canucks-Oilers game is on Sportsnet West.

Sportsnet West says a blackout is in effect.

*tunes into Sportsnet West anyways*

I'm watching the game.

Lol rogers can't even do blackouts right (i find nothing wrong with this)

Top Bottom