• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

Heretic

Why doesn't the fucking mosaic view on PC work? If I click a game on the top bar to add it, it takes me to a preview summary instead of just adding the stream to the block. Am I retarded or did they fuck it up from a year or two ago?

Before, when you would hover over the match up, you'd get a "Watch" button. My guess is they turned that functionality off for the time being.

delta25

Banned
Maybe Schneider signing with the nucks is all part of some elaborate plan to take the pressure off Luongo, because right now he looks fucking awesome.

lol

I just loaded up Gamecenter on my wife's iPad. Man, love the new UI. I decided I am going to keep Gamecenter as I'm getting it for $44 for some reason. Discover card promo or something?

Either way, I think I'll be watching more clubs this year anyway.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Weise gets hip-checked by Petry, then tries to check Eberle... but head-checks the boards instead rofl. That was awkward. Head first right into the boards lol.

CrankyJay

Banned
I just loaded up Gamecenter on my wife's iPad. Man, love the new UI. I decided I am going to keep Gamecenter as I'm getting it for $44 for some reason. Discover card promo or something?

Either way, I think I'll be watching more clubs this year anyway.

I just looked it up on my iPad and the reviews suck. Is it really good? I might go this route over Center Ice because TIme Warner can't deliver all the games in HD which is complete fucking bullshit. I never had this problem with DirecTV.

Cake Boss

Banned
kqyng4uhgnhxnyri8lymbhgfu.gif

Top Bottom