• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

Stasis

This score is a lot less horrible when you realize Pittsburgh has played the entire game and NY showed up for 5 minutes.

I'm looking forward to a full game from them.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Team fucking sucks.
ueeEW.gif

Hmmm.. to watch the game live on my tiny SD tv next to me, or the game a minute delayed HD on my computer. The choices I have available to me

calder

Gamecenter on 360 is such a piece of shit.
At least it works. PS3 isn't updated still, which I found out trying to link my account. Went to a PC to pay for GC Live but the PayPal option doesn't work (thanks for the totally useless error that made me try in different browsers for 15 minutes) so I went to just order it on my iPad but that didn't work either (although that may have been on my end, I think my Netflix US setup was to blame). Get your shit together NHL, I've been using the free Center Ice preview and may just stick with that. As yes I realize how absurd that threat is.

While normally any game between the Canucks and Oilers has me cheering for scoreboard collapse, I'm afraid we need a Canucks shutout win. Just for maximum ongoing goalie Luuulz.

Marvie_3

Banned
At least it works. PS3 isn't updated still, which I found out trying to link my account. Went to a PC to pay for GC Live but the PayPal option doesn't work (thanks for the totally useless error that made me try in different browsers for 15 minutes) so I went to just order it on my iPad but that didn't work either (although that may have been on my end, I think my Netflix US setup was to blame). Get your shit together NHL, I've been using the free Center Ice preview and may just stick with that. As yes I realize how absurd that threat is.

While normally any game between the Canucks and Oilers has me cheering for scoreboard collapse, I'm afraid we need a Canucks shutout win. Just for maximum ongoing goalie Luuulz.
Except it doesn't a lot of times. I can't go a minute without it buffering during most games.

delta25

Banned
Man, Luongo is one hell of a back up goalie, he sure is looking good right now. Saying this really depresses the fuck out of me.

edit: another fucking beauty of a save. Goddammit!!!

Why doesn't the fucking mosaic view on PC work? If I click a game on the top bar to add it, it takes me to a preview summary instead of just adding the stream to the block. Am I retarded or did they fuck it up from a year or two ago?

bardia

Question about center ice: Can you have the same account running on 2 devices at once? Can i be watching on my PC and my roommate on our 360?

Top Bottom