• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
LOUUUUU-waitwat. 3 seconds left goddamnit. We were supposed to have the best goalie duo, not the worst :(

Smiley90

It's strange to see so much vitriol for a 4th line center

SECOND LINE SUPERSTAR EBBETFUCKYOURSELF. I wish Kassian had some decent players to play with, not friggin Mason ITripOverMyself Raymond and Andrew I'mActuallyAnAHLPlayer Ebbett.

J. Schultz still has no points \o/

The worst part is that Edmonton has two players called Schultz, so you never know who to hate.

I just looked it up on my iPad and the reviews suck. Is it really good? I might go this route over Center Ice because TIme Warner can't deliver all the games in HD which is complete fucking bullshit. I never had this problem with DirecTV.

It is working great for me, and the interface is clean, uncluttered, etc...

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Well, the third period was a lot better for the most part, and for a couple minutes there it looked like there might actually be some hope. Nash scoring the shorty was a major highlight. Nash came to play. The guys around him need to get it together.

I expect Torts to use the next couple of days like a mini training camp. Nobody is playing positions at all. That MUST get fixed. Hopefully the days off will do a world of good.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Centre Ice is not good if you hope to watch games in your region. Gamecenter/Center Ice works great for me, no Habs games are blocked.

Heretic

SECOND LINE SUPERSTAR EBBETFUCKYOURSELF. I wish Kassian had some decent players to play with, not friggin Mason ITripOverMyself Raymond and Andrew I'mActuallyAnAHLPlayer Ebbett.

The worst part is that Edmonton has two players called Schultz, so you never know who to hate.

Smiley90

It's blocked in BC too, for some really odd reason. I mean, I understand why Canucks-Oilers is blocked, but Hawks-Coyotes? wat?

Top Bottom