• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

Cake Boss

Banned
gold.jpg

SILFVEEERRRRRRR

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Wings better win this in the OT cause Howard is gonna worked in the shootout and we don't have Bertuzzi to pull some crazy move.

pringles

A point!

Frustrating game, we look awesome at times, completely awful at others.

Brunner needs a goal, kid's been shooting and shooting but getting nothing for it.

Coming undone here. This Ottawa barn is kryptonite, I can't remember the last time we won there.

1st line is lost, they need to get more involved and go in for the goals, Versteeg missing shows. 2nd line is our best line and Huberdeau makes shit happen. Kulikov looked terrible tonight as well, last two goals were off his possession. Very disappointing in his showing.

Still tied for the division, on to the Habs,

pringles

Ugh, shootout. We should have decided this long ago, but a coin-toss it is.

Central Division is a hornet's nest. Right now I can't see Wings placing better than 3rd, and that's being optimistic as hell.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Wow, that called it off? I can only agree with that cause it hit his pad first then he put his stick on it again to push it in, but even then.

EDIT - And see, Pavel's not so great at them. He never does that dirty stuff like he did in the KHL.

Now if we could get one of Stone/Zibenejad/Hoffman or Dacosta to replace stone hands Condra, we'll be golden.

Sucks that Cowen is missing a year too.

Condra is great at PK, can't just have all scoring forwards.

Losing Cowen blows chunks although Wiercioch looks awesome. I thought he was done after taking that puck to the throat.

Oh good. I fully expect every Wings fan who was "absent" this game to not shut up about that for a week and a half now.

Nice goal, however.

Ah well. back to BL2.

Booo bad way to end opening night. Atmosphere was great here at the arena though. I was never a giant hockey fan, did go to about 15 CBJ games a year and didnt realize how much I missed hockey until tonight.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Amazing goal by Brunner and a much-needed win.

pringles

Brunner deserved that, he had a great game just couldn't get that goal.

Awesome move, guess the Wings have an internal contest on who can recreate Datsyuk's moves the best :lol

Top Bottom