• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

Revenant

It's not the same without Sarah Kustok.

jbpR2ArL31295H.jpg

NEVER FORGET

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tPWlUVrlZ4

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
So, after the first few games, it looks like Rangers, Philly, Detroit and Vancouver are off to rocky starts. Feels weird.

I can't stand Edwards. I don't think any announcer is as universally hated by every other team's fans as he is. I'm no advocate of AINEC, but it's damn appropriate here.

Awful awful homerism. There are worse fans, overall, in terms of being gigantic homers... but there are no worse announcers. It's beyond irritating to listen to.

I love Jack Edwards. Dude doesn't sound like he's dying when the other team scores.

Listen to Steigerwald, the Pittsburgh guy call a game, dude's the very definition of unprofessional.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Put me on the list for being annoyed about the Gamecentre app. My wife is trying to watch yesterdays Leaf game and it buffers constantly, poor girl.

Stasis

I love Jack Edwards. Dude doesn't sound like he's dying when the other team scores.

Listen to Steigerwald, the Pittsburgh guy call a game, dude's the very definition of unprofessional.

I know there are a lot of teams with announcers that are periodically guilty of it, and it pisses me off even when it's for the Rangers/Sabres, but I've just never seen as much of it as I have from Edwards. Other than that he's a fine announcer.

Not sure if I've heard that Pittsburgh guy, but I know I haven't seen that name listed anywhere near as often as Edwards whenever people discuss homer announcers.

I know there are a lot of teams with announcers that are periodically guilty of it, and it pisses me off even when it's for the Rangers/Sabres, but I've just never seen as much of it as I have from Edwards. Other than that he's a fine announcer.

Not sure if I've heard that Pittsburgh guy, but I know I haven't seen that name listed anywhere near as often as Edwards whenever people discuss homer announcers.

http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=717078

Check it out, it's a fun read ;)

Top Bottom