• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

Panthers should be embarrassed with that PP attempt, but to be fair Habs were killing that like bosses. This is the kind of effort they need to play with every night, and Price with the huge save to keep the momentum on their side.
7th in the league last year to this. No one wants to put a shoulder down and carry in. This team right now is slow and soft. Not anything they can be. Tallon may be working the phones tonight.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
The new rule about hand passes on faceoffs is the dumbest rule in sports.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
7th in the league last year to this. No one wants to put a shoulder down and carry in. This team right now is slow and soft. Not anything they can be. Tallon may be working the phones tonight.
To the Panther's credit, this is them playing on a back to back, and the Habs had a llllooooooooootttttt to prove after the abomination that was their game against Toronto.

Stasis

I'm pretty shocked at Philly's inability to score. The D issues were easy to predict, but the lack of offense is a surprise. Wtf is going on?

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
:lol at that 3-on-0 for the Hawks earlier

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I'm guessing White is out and Eller draws in next game. Question is where do you put Eller, because I wouldn't want to move Gally right now.

Solo

I'm guessing White is out and Eller draws in next game. Question is where do you put Eller, because I wouldn't want to move Gally right now.

There is no question White gets benched. They could roll Eller on with Gally(s) and drop Prust back to the 4th.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
First shutout and it's against Fatty.

Flyers play the Rangers on Thursday, I'm banking on Lundqvist pitching another one.

Curufinwe

Pretty strong defensive effort outside of two breakdowns on the PK. No offense at all, though, which is rather troubling. On pace for 48 goals for the season.

CREMSteve

Those anthems were painful to listen to. That's pretty much what I imagine a cat that was just run over by a pickup truck, but still has a little life left in him, would sound like.

I've done Gamecenter on Xbox and PC at the same time, but has anyone done Gamecenter on two different PC's (and two different IP's? aka different locations). I'm trying to see if my girlfriend can use it when I do

Top Bottom