• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I liked the part where we lost to Edmonton on Sunday

Get up to make some toast and have a drink, come back to this 6-1 score. What happened?

Oilers D is worse than Detroit's or Philly's. AND Dubnyk is worse than Howard/Bryz.

Cousteau

Damnit Imma get me a bubbletop hockey machine this weekend.Complete with national anthem, not sure if lip sync or live yet.

Jackets gonna win the Cup in my basement this yr.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Edmonton losing 6-1 in the first?

y3Kyg.gif

Eat shit Edmonton, I would tell you to suck more, but I don't know if that's even possible.

calder

I'd be more pleased by this Oilers shitkicking but it reminds me of my awful premonition that the Oilers are a lottery team again and pull yet another lottery ball out their ass and get Seth Jones.

Foil

I assume the Oilers have no backup goalie? That was painful to watch. Are you saying Luu or boo? The only way that period could have been worse, would be if Potter decided to step on somebodys face again.

Fans going home already?

Likely going for more beer.

Stasis

You gotta think SJ lifts the foot off the gas a bit here, or we're gonna see some 10+ blowout.

I'd love to, just for the novelty of it... but I don't think they do it.

Montresor

What has Tambellini even done with the OIlers other than make other than draft Eberle, Hall, Nuge, Yaks, and grab Schultz? Those are good pieces but there are 15 other roster spots. Has he tried to shore up any position? Serious question, I'm not trying to kick a team while it's down, my team Toronto isn't much better. But it feels like Tambellini is content to finish last every year.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I assume the Oilers have no backup goalie? That was painful to watch. Are you saying Luu or boo? The only way that period could have been worse, would be if Potter decided to step on somebodys face again.

Likely going for more beer.

I think Khabibulin is injured... And I'm scared to even ASK who their 3rd goalie behind Dubnyk is.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I'd be more pleased by this Oilers shitkicking but it reminds me of my awful premonition that the Oilers are a lottery team again and pull yet another lottery ball out their ass and get Seth Jones.

And then Connor McDavid the next year. Not sure who they'd take in 2015 though.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
"MTL, NJD, OTT and SJS only teams to have yet to surrender a 5vs5 goal against." It's all good though, Edmonton has let in enough to make up for those other teams.

Top Bottom