• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

Also, I take back what I said about Perron. He needs to shape up immediately. Maybe if he'd spent less time spewing pro-PA bullshit on twitter during the lockout and more time on the ice he wouldn't be playing like hot garbage every night.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Edmonton would have always been in the discussion, but there's no way Luongo will go there. Also, inner-division is a bit odd.

Acid08

Banned
Shitty period, way to not do any of the things you did well in the first.

Seriously wondering when we're going to see Robinson's influence on the pk.

Put Thornton and Iginla on the same team already.

I'M THIS CLOSE TO DRIVING TO VANCOUVER TO SMACK YOU!!!

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Can't wait to boo him out of the Ponda Center!!! I will make him CRY. CRY!!!!

You need to hurl abuse twice as much just so I too can abuse him vicariously through you.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
This not being able to load GAF while at work is really pissing me off. At least I can watch GameCenter.

My thoughts on the Wings game

1 - Howard is awesome
2 - Brunner is god
3 - Quincey is the new Stuart (oh hey look at that, Stuart had an assist tonight)
4 - Pavel and Z need to be split up except for the last minute of a game
5 - Quincey and Smith should NEVER be paired together again
6 - Dan Cleary sucks balls and should not be on this team
7 - Wings played a better overall game tonight, but still can't score
8 - Wings PP is fucking hot garbage. No excuse not to have at least ONE PP goal by now with the players on these team
9 - Is Franzen still on Detroit? I haven't seen him.
10 - Huskins played well and should be paired with Smith

Bonus - How creepy is it that they still play a clip of Budd Lynch saying "Last minute of play... in this period"?

Top Bottom