• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

Oilers power play.

They took our Flying V... Fuckers.

3mY0bZw.jpg

Alucard

Banned
No, it's awful. The Ice Cap is cool shit though.

Otherwise, I go to Starbucks and Second Cup sometimes.

It's not so bad. It's more of a syrup than a coffee though. I know people who love the stuff in Southern Ontario. I'm indifferent and will have some from time to time.

The Iced Cap is wicked stuff, though. Especially if you ask them to make it with chocolate milk.

Q

qizah

Unconfirmed Member
It's not so bad. It's more of a syrup than a coffee though. I know people who love the stuff in Southern Ontario. I'm indifferent and will have some from time to time.

The Iced Cap is wicked stuff, though. Especially if you ask them to make it with chocolate milk.

Despite it being awful, it's like a guilty pleasure. Though I fully admit it's sub par, I don't know what it is.

I feel like it's more watery than anything else.

Dude have you not been watching the games? Guy's been our best forward in pretty much all 3 games, he's 2nd in the league in SOG, won us one game in the shootout, and that useless tap-in goal was created entirely by him taking the puck from behind our net to behind their net. He's no god but he's the only positive thing we have going for us so far.

Great. I didn't dispute that. I was saying that a tap-in at the end of the game did not warrant the "god" overreactions he was getting.

Andi can't be wrong

He doesn't watch, he just trolls you guys.

Oh hey look, you acknowledged me again. ;D

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
(Planned) Ranger lines tonight:

Gaborik-Richards-Nash
Kreider-Stepan-Callahan
Hagelin-Boyle-Pyatt
Rupp-Halpern-Bickel

Asham out of the lineup again, Eminger in as the 6th D.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Yeah, if it was without windchill I'd just move away at this point, lol.

It's still -29 °C without the wind though.

I like how in the forecast, even the daily MAX temperature is still quite a bit below the average LOW temperature of the past 30 years.

I'm so glad I'm living near the ocean right now.

Ya no

Anyone know of somewhere I can stream the bruins rangers game tonight? My schools cable package doesn't have NBC sports...

calder

icwp3PntEPvRq.png

Check out the weekend, gonna be a scorcher!

Yeah it's been cold the past week. But it looks like it might be ending, and I can imagine that it won't be quite that cold again this winter.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Good work TSN media.

Trying to make a big deal out of Carlyle not announcing his starting goaltender despite the fact he tells his goalies who will be starting.

Oh and even more: "Who's in Randy Carlyle's doghouse?"

Top Bottom