• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

Wings and Flyers are done. Especially the Flyers, I dont see how they can fix their problems this year.

Only thing I see with us is if Datsyuk remembers he is in the NHL not the KHL anymore and we get players back from injury since we have 8 regulars out right now including Helm and Bert. :/
However, that still doesn't fix our horrible PP, still horrible but not as bad PK, and our defense, so yeah, still screwed.

Only thing I see with us is if Datsyuk remembers he is in the NHL not the KHL anymore and we get players back from injury since we have 8 regulars out right now including Helm and Bert. :/
However, that still doesn't fix our horrible PP, still horrible but not as bad PK, and our defense, so yeah, still screwed.

The worst thing about the short season is you dont have time to get guys back and recover from injuries. With every game being a 4 point game, and having an extra game every week, injuries are such a killer. Sadly the Flyers dont even have injuries as an excuse, their D just sucks dick. Worst in the league for sure.

Quick

Banned
Komorov vs Crosby. The showdown.

"This isn't even my final form."

Kronwall-Lashoff
Smith-Quincey
Huskins-Kindl

Our likely D on friday... *barf*

Quit with the Smith-Quincey pairing, just no, hasn't worked yet, won't ever work, Smith needs a more defensive minded partner, and Quincey just needs to be up in the press box in Grand Rapids and Kindl in there as well? FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

The worst thing about the short season is you dont have time to get guys back and recover from injuries. With every game being a 4 point game, and having an extra game every week, injuries are such a killer. Sadly the Flyers dont even have injuries as an excuse, their D just sucks dick. Worst in the league for sure.

kKsKuTE.jpg

Montresor

I hate the # symbol in twitter. I used to think it served a useful function but it's just there to look cool. Twitter can recognize trending topics whether or not they're preceded by the # symbol....

TUSR

Banned
I hate the # symbol in twitter. I used to think it served a useful function but it's just there to look cool. Twitter can recognize trending topics whether or not they're preceded by the # symbol....

You should look up the significance of hashtags.

Screw all of you and the Red Wings for being absolutely pathetic in almost every aspect right now.

and guess what, let's add another injury to our 8 or so guys who are already out!!!

White to miss 2-3 weeks.

JUST WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's even worse than a GM Connected sim in terms of number of injuries in a short span, who would have figured!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate everything and everyone right now except Brunner

vlW7L.gif

jack-nicholson-nodding.gif

Hunter S.

Lol, the Red Wings fans are so spoiled they remind me of New England Patriot fans.
One bad start in a bazillion seasons and they go ape shit.
I am loving it.

Hunter S.

WORST TEAM EVER BRO.

The Brunner thing is hilarious though. Tap in meaningless goal and he's a god. Okay.

Yeah Detroit just makes my blood boil like you are in contact with evil incarnate. This will be an epic year if they miss the playoffs.

Still have to root for them next game against the Wild.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
From twitter

" I picture Ken Holland looking at a revolver and the phone number of Chris Campoli's agent."

:lol You guys can take Kaberle or Weber off our hands. Weber would actually look decent in a Red Wings uniform.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Gretzky and the Leafs deny the reports they may offer him president.

Gretzky sudden puts his California home up for sale...

Paulina might be coming to the blue and white.

pringles

WORST TEAM EVER BRO.

The Brunner thing is hilarious though. Tap in meaningless goal and he's a god. Okay.
Dude have you not been watching the games? Guy's been our best forward in pretty much all 3 games, he's 2nd in the league in SOG, won us one game in the shootout, and that useless tap-in goal was created entirely by him taking the puck from behind our net to behind their net. He's no god but he's the only positive thing we have going for us so far.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Gretzky and the Leafs deny the reports they may offer him president.

Gretzky sudden puts his California home up for sale...

Paulina might be coming to the blue and white.
Andi Petrillo said:
Said he sold his house 5 years ago. People think it's up for sale now!
Andi can't be wrong

Dude have you not been watching the games? Guy's been our best forward in pretty much all 3 games, he's 2nd in the league in SOG, won us one game in the shootout, and that useless tap-in goal was created entirely by him taking the puck from behind our net to behind their net. He's no god but he's the only positive thing we have going for us so far.
He doesn't watch, he just trolls you guys.

Not dirty, he was just jumping to brace for an unintended collision. :lol

Schenn didn't appear to make contact with the head so it was really nothing more than a missed charging penalty by the ref standing 10 feet away.

I heard a couple people whining it was a headshot but I didn't look that closely but I didn't notice anything like that. It was a blatant charging call and the ref was right there. :lol

Edit: Watching again it looks like his shoulder contacts the head but the angle is wonky to tell for sure. I guess we'll see what shanahan says. Apparently new CBA allows for higher fines now than it did last year which is interesting.

Top Bottom