• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

Alucard

Banned
boarding is being hit dangerously into the boards fyi

My bad. You're right.

41.1 Boarding – A boarding penalty shall be imposed on any player or goalkeeper who checks or pushes a defenseless opponent in such a manner that causes the opponent to hit or impact the boards violently in the boards. The severity of the penalty, based upon the impact with the boards, shall be at the discretion of the Referee.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
My bad. You're right.

41.1 Boarding – A boarding penalty shall be imposed on any player or goalkeeper who checks or pushes a defenseless opponent in such a manner that causes the opponent to hit or impact the boards violently in the boards. The severity of the penalty, based upon the impact with the boards, shall be at the discretion of the Referee.

people get confused constantly as hitting from behind is its own penalty but it's rarely called as most of them are against the boards and automatically becomes boarding (because opportunity hits can rarely happen in open ice)

Don't recognize the Lohan maybe?

:( I've had that same avatar for the longest time.

1 was pen fans. 2 and three were the next two you named. 4 was him telling you to shut up, leafs fans are here.

Get it now?

Yup. There was a row of leaf fans posting and I was like, uh. Where's everyone else?

You really are the worst poster in NHL-gaf.

I knew that but thanks for repeating it.

----

And leafs won, the leafs played a very well rounded game. Bozak scored too! And Reimer wasn't great. He had tremendous amount of help from his defense and the leafs def. played great in front of him.

Cactus

Banned
Three solid games to start the season. I love how Carlyle teams focus on the small defensive details, especially when protecting a lead.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
:( I've had that same avatar for the longest time.

Yup. There was a row of leaf fans posting and I was like, uh. Where's everyone else?

I knew that but thanks for repeating it.

----

And leafs won, the leafs played a very well rounded game. Bozak scored too! And Reimer wasn't great so please guys, he had tremendous amount of help from his defense and the leafs def. played great in front of him.
What goddamn game were you watching and what board were you on?

Reimer helped lead that goddamn comeback!

Top Bottom