• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Aaaaand it's time to play Calgary. If we lose against Anaheim (ok, sure), Edmonton (wtf?) AND Calgary (seriously now?) something is brutally wrong.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Wow. Old school Ference there...

RC

Banned
I love having a shit job that makes me miss hockey. Stuck with the radio again, just like every fucking season.

TheFatOne

I think one real positive to take away early this season for the Bruins is that Horton looks healthy. I was worried he wouldn't be the same player, but so far so good. Just have to hope he doesn't have another concussion.

Torts already going with 4 d-men. Callahan in no mans land right now, no chemistry with anyone else, paired with crap.

Kreider blowing chunks, Stepan missing since middle of the season last year. not looking good.

Lol boyle fighting.

Rupp is shit, at least Pyatt looks decent.

Who the fuck can fight on this team? Prust is gone.

Quick

Banned
Haha you're so fired up.

i6amirRvwkPcR.gif

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Haha you're so fired up.
Do i need to put you back in the bread!? > :(

Actually had a looooooong ass bad day at work and came in with low expectations. I was pleasantly surprised for once. On paper, Pens outmatch us, but we messed them up, and the way we played even pissed off Crosby, who should know better.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Canucks with a 7min 5on5 powerplay, pretty much. Spent the past 7mins in the Calgary zone, but no goal :( But damn, what an awesome shift.

zedge

no whistles, long shift, lotsa nifty passing, I like it. We better score soon though, just "looking good" doesn't win games -.-

Hehe, hey I'm enjoying it. The Flames definitely have a different look to them, you can see Hartleys influence already. No more boring ass Sutter grinder shit.

Top Bottom