• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

Montresor

Well, I'm going to play The Last Story for an hour or so before bed to forget about this. 'Nite, folks.

Hope you enjoy that game bud. I'm at work right now (waiting for a client so I can drive them home) but I can't wait to get home and sneak in some game time before sleep!

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
What i like about this team is that they ice the puck a whole lot fucking less an Wilson's Leafs.

I do wish Kessel or Kadri had gotten a goal, but I hope they have a big game tomorrow night!

It's also nice to see the D actually play fucking D. I've been getting too used to being nervous at the end of games with the lead, but they've been solid at the end of every game so far.

What goddamn game were you watching and what board were you on?

Reimer helped lead that goddamn comeback!

The same one you were watching. Like I said, I'm not going into that debate but enjoy riding the wave while it lasts. As it won't last long. I don't predict the leafs to make the playoffs but man, would I love it if they did. I'm mainly basing that off our current roster of goalies.

What a great game! Dandy Carlyle isn't making the Leafs the most enjoyable team to watch, but they can protect a lead which is nice to see! Great scrap at the beginning, too.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
What i like about this team is that they ice the puck a whole lot fucking less an Wilson's Leafs.

I do wish Kessel or Kadri had gotten a goal, but I hope they have a big game tomorrow night!

It's also nice to see the D actually play fucking D. I've been getting too used to being nervous at the end of games with the lead, but they've been solid at the end of every game so far.

Holy shit you're right. For the first time in a long while I actually didn't feel super nervous even with a 2 goal lead.

Slowly but surely the Leafs will start to gain back some respect.

Alucard

Banned
Brah, it's all about Ni No Kuni now.

I'd love to play it, but I only have a PS2 and Wii hooked up right now, and have no intention or money to pick up a PS3.

Just started working again after a 3-week vacation. Had a lot of gaming time which I've been missing for months since the birth of our daughter. Ended up buying some stuff off amazon and ebay. Here's my backlog of games, most of which are RPGs...

Final Fantasy IV DS
Glory of Heracles (almost done, I think)
Breath of Fire III
Breath of Fire V
Final Fantasy X (beat it a few years ago, but want to beat it again)
Final Fantasy XII (never played it and I consider myself a big FF fan)
Zelda: Skyward Sword
Wild Arms 3
Dragon Quest VIII (found it for 18 bucks on ebay...I've never played a DQ game)

Then there are a bunch of other Wii titles that I still haven't given the time of day...still haven't played either of the Mario Galaxies, Donkey Kong Country Returns, or Zelda: Twilight Princess. They're waiting, but haven't been touched. And...a bunch of other stuff.

So yeah, I'm all set for games for the next year or two of my fatherly life.

Alrighty, back to The Last Story.

Spl1nter

How long is he expected to be out for? Damn, so is McArthur going to be replacing him?

Edit: What does everyone think of our chances tomorrow against islanders? It's a back to back games.

Should be fine. Frattin will come in and play with Kadri and Komarov most likely. Franson as well will fit into the line up somewhere. Other than Phaneuf, Kostka, Bozak, and Kessel no one played huge minutes. Could see Franson coming in for Kostka.

Can he get there on time? Gotta wake up and head to the airport asap?

Game is in Toronto.

Sanjuro

COMEBACK IS GO!!!!

88ET4FJ.gif
88ET4FJ.gif
88ET4FJ.gif

Top Bottom