• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

Cake Boss

Banned
Suck my balls Cammy, I am dropping you from my league, your just a shadow of your former self, I thought just maybe playing with Iggy again will get you back to the 40 goal plateau, just maybe you little asshole.

Kevin Bieksa is my favorite Canucks D man, mostly because he's fucking terrible.

I'm also shocked how quick Garett was to call the a non hand on the puck. Shitty homer.

Revenant

The Flames ability to miss the net by 10 feet on ever PP shot must be something they practice, i've never seen it done with such consistency.

a symphony of suck.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
The Flames ability to miss the net by 10 feet on ever PP shot must be something they practice, i've never seen it done with such consistency.

a symphony of suck.

... I see what you did there.

Our D-men need to step it up, cheez. At least our offense is on top of their game.

Smiley90

Jesus, Schneider getting left alone there. D-men getting undressed like crazy, whoa. Either our D starts playing D or our offense carries the team. Just do something please -.-

RC

Banned
Could see that coming, or rather, hear that coming. When you can't hold on to a lead against Edmonton or Calgary you've got some serious problems.

RC

Banned
:lol

But yeah, that was "backchecking via line change" at its best.

yes please. Preferably Nashville-series-beastmode-Kesler, but really, any Kesler will do.

Even diving at the slightest touch Kesler? Oh who I'm I kidding, we need Kessy. And to a lesser degree Godboy.

Smiley90

Giordiano, how was THAT not a penalty... he dropped it down with his hand..

Also, Edler, PLEASE FOR ALL THAT IS HOLY, stop it with the stupid drop passes.

Top Bottom