• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
And the same planet where the Leafs only gave up 2 or less goals for 3 straight games.

Something they didn't manage to do even once last season

srs? I just hope our offensive can start getting on track. I looked like it more or less tonight, but when we can't score on 5-3 PPs.....really??

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Dude have you not been watching the games? Guy's been our best forward in pretty much all 3 games, he's 2nd in the league in SOG, won us one game in the shootout, and that useless tap-in goal was created entirely by him taking the puck from behind our net to behind their net. He's no god but he's the only positive thing we have going for us so far.
I'd also like to say that my "Brunner is God" comment from last night was literally just poking fun of all the peeps here and elsewhere that think their rookie players are the second coming of DiPietro-Jesus. AKA, it was tongue in cheek. But he really is a good player and I want him to be one of the new era Wings that never gets traded or signs somewhere else.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Nash is such a beast. That break-in in the last minute of regulation was sick.

Gaby with the walk off hat trick. So good. Nash and Gaborik are starting to gel on offense, and it's awesome.

But hooooooooly crap is our power play the fucking worst. We get better chances shorthanded than on the power play.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Please score guys, outshooting them isn't enough, don't let us be nervous here...

Shots 21-8 :x

1HPzmri.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Finally all this dominating is paying off. What a snipe. Schroeder before that also NEARLY scored, Daniel wanted to give him his first goal lol.

Calgary has, indeed, stopped skating. Now it's finally paying off. Canucks dominating puck posession brutally oO

Top Bottom