• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

Kassian is rapidly earning Hodgson levels of love.

Not from me though, both teams didn't deserve the loser point.
Zbwlu.gif

Quick

Banned
Don't you have elevated hockey discussion to attend to elsewhere instead of dealing with us plebeians?

Do they have zen gardens with statues of various players in states of undress, with a fountain dedicated to grand master Crosby?

What about lounges for each team's fans, complete with a buffet off a naked Kesler's ass?

Where is this place of elevated hockey discussion?!

Do they have zen gardens with statues of various players in states of undress, with a fountain dedicated to grand master Crosby?

What about lounges for each team's fans, complete with a buffet off a naked Kesler's ass?

Where is this place of elevated hockey discussion?!

All of this and more! Wait until you see where the fountain is on the Crosby statue!

Fuck if I know. Mike claims it's SA, but I always see it as a shitty 4chan backup. Maybe I'm too much of a simpleton.

It's funny because its true.

Just realized the Red Robins on Broadway closed down. Now my nights ruined. Thanks a lot Dastardly.

But the one on Robson is safe... right?

The only good reason for the W. Broadway one was the outdoor area they have. Which would rarely get used in winter anyway.

Would be nice if the Robson one didn't have CRT TVs though.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Eat shit Cammalleri.

Suck my balls Cammy, I am dropping you from my league, your just a shadow of your former self, I thought just maybe playing with Iggy again will get you back to the 40 goal plateau, just maybe you little asshole.
If you watched him play at all while in Montreal, you would know this is about as possible as DiPietro staying healthy for a full season.

KASSSIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN.

Best Canuck two games in a row. Last game we lost and he was the best, today we won and he was the best in the game and in the shootout.

KASSSSIIIIAAAAAAAAN
You guys are so much worse about Kassian than dubbed is about Huberdau... ;)

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Eat shit Cammalleri.

If you watched him play at all while in Montreal, you would know this is about as possible as DiPietro staying healthy for a full season.

You guys are so much worse about Kassian than dubbed is about Huberdau... ;)

We're only like this AFTER he scored though, not before already :p

Red_Man

I'm pulling your leg, he had some sick mitts on his SO goal, especially for someone who looks like he travelled here from the prehistoric era using a time machine.

GALLLLLYYYYYYYYYYY.

Oh shit they're not even playing right now.

Oh well. What other overhyped rookie can we talk about?

...I heard Brunner held the door for a teammate today. What a team player. Natural leader of men and the future captain. A god amongst men.

Smiley90

I'm pulling your leg, he had some sick mitts on his SO goal, especially for someone who looks like he travelled here from the prehistoric era using a time machine.

Oh damn did he steal Burns' time machine? That might explain why Burns isn't playing atm...

Don't you have elevated hockey discussion to attend to elsewhere instead of dealing with us plebeians?
Where do you think I got the picture from
emot-smug.gif

It's funny because its true.

Just realized the Red Robins on Broadway closed down. Now my nights ruined. Thanks a lot Dastardly.
Fucking hell, every time I come back to Vancouver something cool gets shut down.

Red Robin is pretty great.
There's this drink that they have which is... it's a fruit drink mixed with cherry coke and sprite or something. Remember that Simpsons episode when Bart and Milhouse have the all syrup squishee? That's not what it tasted like, but the after-effect was essentially the same.

MutFox

Banned
Yep, all you need to do is ask!

My favourite is the Chilli Mayonnaise.

Sweet! I gotta go there soon then!
Though the one close to where I live is on Marine Dr in North Van...

I'm just gonna ask for all the fry dips... :D

How did I not know about this?
I've gone to RR so many times!

How has he been? He looked great in the WJs.

He's a solid two-way little munchkin who will develop into our future Sammy Påhlsson in due time. He's making responsible plays and looking great in both ends. Last game his fourth line made some SERIOUS momentum changes and it all stemmed from Devante Smith-Pelly working the corners and Rickard Rakell getting it out of the end zone.

Red_Man

Nah, it's also in the US and Alberta.
They're in the US too. US and western Canada maybe?

Ahhh, I'm going to NC in March, I'll see if I can find one. I always hit up Chik-Fil-A when I go down there, it's so gooooooood, crazy conservative owners put aside.

He's a solid two-way little munchkin who will develop into our future Sammy Påhlsson in due time. He's making responsible plays and looking great in both ends. Last game his fourth line made some SERIOUS momentum changes and it all stemmed from Devante Smith-Pelly working the corners and Rickard Rakell getting it out of the end zone.
That's good to hear, he was one of the more noticeable players on Team Sweden, and the Ducks are one of the most likeable Western teams to me, so I hope he does well.

Red_Man

Shucks!

Speaking of which, how is Gally #2? The pride of the Vancouver Giants.
The Panthers game was his first game and he looked like an NHLer. Gritty, pumped up energy player that kept crashing the net, and got his first point as an assist on Gally #1's goal. I think he'll be staying up all year, and be a fan favourite soon enough, he's like a younger Gionta.

Smiley90

Ahhh, I'm going to NC in March, I'll see if I can find one. I always hit up Chik-Fil-A when I go down there, it's so gooooooood, crazy conservative owners put aside.

That's good to hear, he was one of the more noticeable players on Team Sweden, and the Ducks are one of the most likeable Western teams to me, so I hope he does well.

According to their website, there's a couple in NC, so you might get lucky. Seems they're online in BC and Alberta here though, guess we got lucky.

@Desibabu: do it. You won't regret it.

Also, if you're looking for specialty burgers, I'm sure you've tried Roxy Burger before?

RC

Banned
According to their website, there's a couple in NC, so you might get lucky. Seems they're online in BC and Alberta here though, guess we got lucky.

@Desibabu: do it. You won't regret it.

Also, if you're looking for specialty burgers, I'm sure you've tried Roxy Burger before?

Roxy Burger's alright. I like Fatburger more.

Red_Man

I'm going to print off that picture of that drink and just throw it at the waiter that greets me.

The Panthers game was his first game and he looked like an NHLer. Gritty, pumped up energy player that kept crashing the net, and got his first point as an assist on Gally #1's goal. I think he'll be staying up all year, and be a fan favourite soon enough, he's like a younger Gionta.

GOOD.

Seems like he's transitioning to his 4th line role well. Just like our kids should be for this season... *sigh* they grow up so quickly sometimes.

Roxy Burger's alright. I like Fatburger more.

That place seriously lives up to it's name. I love it. Worth $10 a burger.

And Root Beer Floats... oh god I miss those so much. Root Beer doesn't exist here. Fuck everybody here who doesn't like it and Dr Pepper.

RC

Banned
Root beer floats don't exist in Australia? Tis a damn shame. With all your Tim Tams and beet roots and Mackers and bogans from Newcastle. Had too much booze at the five point. A shot of 151 is never a good idea.

lol then you will have to trade him, cause that spot is already destined for William Karlsson. He is going to be a really two way minded center. His backchecking can be insane sometimes, If he looses the 3rd guy he is bound to catch up with him before a scoring chance. Didn´t know you had both of them in your pipeline.

Top Bottom