• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

Cake Boss

Banned
Brian Murray apparently inquired about PK Subban a couple of weeks ago, but was told he wasn't available.

So you're saying there is a chance, that was a couple of weeks ago, a lot has changed.

Not sure we have any proven assets ready to give away for Subban yet, mostly prospects.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
So you're saying there is a chance, that was a couple of weeks ago, a lot has changed.

Not sure we have any proven assets ready to give away for Subban yet, mostly prospects.
The only thing the Sens have that they could give us for Subban is Karlsson which obviously never happen, and they would never trade him in their own conference, let alone division.

Neuvirth is also undefeated in regulation when playing Montreal. Time to give him the Clemmensen treatment.

555215_400941903331098_1308741393_n.jpg

:lol

Montresor

I'm kinda sad to see how useless Steckel has become this year for the Leafs. I can see him being a healthy scratch until a centre gets injured. The problem with him is that despite his faceoff skills he cannot skate and Bozak has been absolutely amazing in the faceoff circle and McClement is a much better fit at 4th line centre - he can skate and play a decent shift after winning a faceoff especially on the PK.

It's because they didn't hold the tight V. Plus they don't have Banks

It might also be because a pee-wee team is better than them.

And fuck. Work during the game. They only won two games the 15ish times I worked during the game last season. Hopefully this curse is broken too.

Stammer91

Neo Member
It might also be because a pee-wee team is better than them.

And fuck. Work during the game. They only won two games the 15ish times I worked during the game last season. Hopefully this curse is broken too.

That kinda record would make me quit my job. Hockey>paying for school

Top Bottom