• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

The whole team looks much better tonight. Are they actually playing better or are the Rangers playing worse then the other teams the Flyers have played?

I blame some kind of wizard. Think the Rags were just surprised we didn't just roll over (to be fair, so am I after the last few outings) and thankfully our confidence has remained steady.

Whelp... Though the Leafs really dropped the ball starting in the second, their defensive play was pretty poor from the beginning compared to how they played their previous games. Franson was pretty terrible - he'll probably go back to being a scratch after this one.

Nice goal just now by Frattin though. Nabakov had no idea where the puck was. And man, another close one just seconds ago, wow.

Lol @ the Leafs tonight. I wasn't expecting a win (this team? with no rest?) but I expected a bit more from Franson and Scrivens. As shite as Komisarek has been, I'd like him in the line-up for leadership and experience.

Still lots of shortened season left to play.

Quick

Banned
iv1GdX0Y1Jn9O.gif

Spl1nter

They came out flying in the first and than playing a back to back after 3 games in 4 just got to the boys. Hopefully one day off will be enough to recharge for saturday. Macarthur needs to come off the first line. Put jvr up with bozak and kessel. Kostka needs to stop being on the PP.

Top Bottom