• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

Getting rid of Boudreau just because Alex Ovechkin was being a little bitch and Semin was being a frumpy depressed retard is the biggest mistake the Caps have made.

Adam Oates sounds like a terrible coach.

Revenant

g49oM.gif

Getting rid of Boudreau just because Alex Ovechkin was being a little bitch and Semin was being a frumpy depressed retard is the biggest mistake the Caps have made.

Adam Oates sounds like a terrible coach.

Getting rid Boudreau was a good move, sometimes coaches run their course. He even said that he had tried everything to get the team back on track, but it wasn't working.

Hiring another rookie coach was the mistake though :(

This is McPhee's 5 straight rookie head coach hire.

Panthers just can't beat Andy.

It's like he holds a grudge for being a backup there all those years
I think he hit up Hatian Voodoo witch before he left. Some magical shit that makes us miss empty nets on him.

GG Sens. Our PP needs work, only way this team is gonna score points. Shame we lose when Theo plays so good.

Sammy is missed from last year. Also missing Versteeg on this front too. Both were the ones to get that first pass or go after the dump to set up. Injuries are killin us. I think we get Versteeg back Sat and Goc sometime next week. Weiss' injury concerns as it makes us even weaker down the center.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
WHOA that was close. Chicago SO lucky they made it into that period without another goal against, Dallas DOMINATED those last 2 minutes.

Tabris

Hey Maple Leafs. There's this goalie available, may have heard of him, Luongo.

Give us Kadri and Bozak. Easy trade. Done. Make it happen.

Can some other fans in this thread please summarize the meltdowns for me?

Ben Scrivens? What a fucking useless goalie.

Reimer? He's as useless as Scrivens.

Seriously, we really need a goalie. Let me guess, most of the leaf fans think it's the def. fault and not Scrivens? Because you know, Scrivens for the life of him probably couldn't make a save that actually mattered. I'm not saying the leafs def. was perfect tonight but there's a reason your goalie is your last line of def.

They're there to bail your team out.

I'd love to trade for Lehtonen? Price? Anyone? What are you willing to take from us?

Edit: TANK for McKinnon (spelling?) or Seth Jones would be nice! :)

Give us Kadri and Bozak. Easy trade. Done. Make it happen.

No. Luongo is not worth Kadri and Bozak. Go fleece Florida or something.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened

Seriously, we really need a goalie. Let me guess, most of the leaf fans think it's the def. fault and not Scrivens? Because you know, Scrivens for the life of him probably couldn't make a save that actually mattered. I'm not saying the leafs def. was perfect tonight but there's a reason your goalie is your last line of def.

They're are there to bail your team out.

I'd love to trade for Lehtonen? Price? Anyone? What are you willing to take from us?

Shut the fuck up

Quick

Banned

They're are there to bail your team out.

No. Luongo is not worth Kadri and Bozak. Go fleece Florida or something.

We need virgin tight defence.

Chris R

I saw my first Gomez Sharks jersey today while shopping... The bandwagon is strong up here! If the Sharks were smart they would setup a small kiosk here or something to capitalize on the dumb folk.

edit: now that I think about, they must have had a local shop make it for them, those dirty profiteers!

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
You don't think Scrivens played like shit? That's fine by me. You keep supporting our future goalies. Scrivens and Reimer will get you the cup bruh.

No it's because you're lumping reimer with scrivens when describing how terrible scrivens is.

Reimer is good, scrivens is not.

We need virgin tight defence.

Yup.

That gets boring after a couple times though :(

With how shitty your team is, "boring" isn't an option.

No it's because you're lumping reimer with scrivens when describing how terrible scrivens is.

Reimer is good, scrivens is not.

Okay. Reimer is average but Scrivens is definitely shit. But either way, none of these goalie will get us anywhere. FACT.

Top Bottom