• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

do they blackout local game? like since i live in chicago can i watch the hawks without using a location spoofer or proxy?

I'm in Chicago too, so they do black it out. You can use a VPN plugin/addon in browser like Stealthy, or a separate VPN program like Tunnel Bear.

All you gotta do is set the VPN to a different market (I just use the UK for Tunnel Bear), log in Gamecenter, turn on the VPN, load the game and once the game is loaded you can turn off the VPN. Basically you use the VPN for ten seconds

dem

I'm So confused by Hab fan beaks..

It's like they think they've done something I should care about in the last decade...

I know :p

rewatching: HOLY SHIT YAKS WHAT A GOAL! Both Quick and Yaks reacted like they just lost/won the cup, rofl. EPIC.

Yeah. It was amazing.

Fucking Quick is so good, he plays a weird style of goaltending, but damn he's good. I like the kings too, it's too bad they are missing a couple people.

anonymous-blackhawks@Jan_25_06.41.03_2013.jpg

anonymous-red_wings__satan@Jan_25_06.48.32_2013.jpg

results for blackhawks and red wings, via the generator blame space posted.

clearly the wings are for heathen.

Can the rest of the fucking Pacific division please stop throwing around loser points like you'd actually earned them? ffs

sharks totally earned that point though...

geeko

Come home and see the sharks down by 2. Go to kitchen to make dinner. Come back with food and they have tied it. Awesome.

Okay. Finally WATCHED the game's highlights.

1) Holy fuck Crow needs to stop letting those things trickle in five-hole.

2) Terrible turnover in our zone for the second goal. Who was that?

3) What a shot by Toews.

4) Holy shit, dat Kane pass.

Fuck he's wearing one of those fucking toques that are too big for your fucking head. That has got to be the fucking shittiest fashion trend right now.

Top Bottom