• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

CCF23

Perry does that shit every single time his team is getting blown out. He's such a massive baby. It's hilarious. After Edler hit him I thought "he's going to lose it and take a stupid penalty". Two minutes later, he was in the box for four minutes.

:lol

The last time the Canucks beat someone by 4 or more (basically what I'd consider a "blowout") was last February against the Leafs. It has been a long time and it feels damn good.

Also, we need a Schneider equivalent of Luongocock.

Revenant

Shake harder, boy!

iTPUnOxdwflua.gif

:lol :lol :lol :lol perfect.

Heretic

Perry does that shit every single time his team is getting blown out. He's such a massive baby. It's hilarious. After Edler hit him I thought "he's going to lose it and take a stupid penalty". Two minutes later, he was in the box for four minutes.

:lol

The last time the Canucks beat someone by 4 or more (basically what I'd consider a "blowout") was last February against the Leafs. It has been a long time and it feels damn good.

Also, we need a Schneider equivalent of Luongocock.
Blah blah blah. We beat ourselves. The only thing you guys did was show up.

/salt

I think Perry has proven that he is a bigger bitch than any Canucks player.

Oh Templaer, you have been hurt. You have been hurt, that much is clear. You have been hurt. You have been hurt by somebody. Who hurt you, Templaer?.. WHO HURT YOU?

But seriously, why are you worried about any Canucks players being perceived as bitches? Are you projecting something or perhaps have some insecurity with your players that you'd like to talk about? Did somebody say the nasty "D.. *slowly whispers*-iving" word?

WHO HURT YOU, TEMPLAER!?

Oh Templaer, you have been hurt. You have been hurt, that much is clear. You have been hurt. You have been hurt by somebody. Who hurt you, Templaer?.. WHO HURT YOU?

But seriously, why are you worried about any Canucks players being perceived as bitches? Are you projecting something or perhaps have some insecurity with your players that you'd like to talk about? Did somebody say the nasty "D.. *slowly whispers*-iving" word?

WHO HURT YOU, TEMPLAER!?

I dunno man, but we won 5 - 0 so I'm pretty stoked.

CCF23

Ducks are a bit of an underrated rivalry for the Canucks. Teams don't seem to like each other at all, and the games often end up batshit insane. Lots of fights, goals, and general douchebaggery both ways most of the time.

Top Bottom