• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

Chope on this.

Fr5oBnA.jpg

Ahahahahahaha.

Luongo continues to be awesome

sN1EGNX.jpg

And we all know how that happened...

Ducks are a bit of an underrated rivalry for the Canucks. Teams don't seem to like each other at all, and the games often end up batshit insane. Lots of fights, goals, and general douchebaggery both ways most of the time.

They're my favourite games. Both teams leave nothing on the bench. And more often than not we're usually your kryptonite.

Chope on this.

Fierce.

Heretic

Ducks are a bit of an underrated rivalry for the Canucks. Teams don't seem to like each other at all, and the games often end up batshit insane. Lots of fights, goals, and general douchebaggery both ways most of the time.
West Coast Rivalry!

snack

Here's the Ducks home opener for anyone that missed it

tl;dr
PEW PEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEW
TIMES ARE LOOKING GRIM THESE DAYS
HOLDING ONTO EVERYTHING
IT'S HARD TO DRAW THE LIIIIINE
PEWPEW PEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEW
PEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEW
"I invite my team mates and the Vancouver Canucks to the middle of the ice... Sorry"
That was a nice gesture by Getzlaf. I thought this was truly genuine and something the fans needed to hear. Glad that the game of hockey is back. WOOO!

Solo

Hello, boys. I've been away the past few days having surgery. I'm still hopped up on drugs and probably won't be around much for the next few days. Just wanted to pop in and say that Markov is a golden god. See you Monday or Tuesday when I'm feeling better.

Zero expectations for the tonight. We'll see what the morning skate holds. If all the questionables are out then we are out of our 1st line completely. We desperately need a win but the injuries are too great right now.

Quick

Banned
Hello, boys. I've been away the past few days having surgery. I'm still hopped up on drugs and probably won't be around much for the next few days. Just wanted to pop in and say that Markov is a golden god. See you Monday or Tuesday when I'm feeling better.

Feel better, Solo.

Yeah, hook a brother up with some drugs.

Get high, get better. Happy trails!

Zero expectations for the tonight. We'll see what the morning skate holds. If all the questionables are out then we are out of our 1st line completely. We desperately need a win but the injuries are too great right now.

Flyers don't have much of an offense, we can win this. Need them healthy for the Bolts for sure.

Flyers don't have much of an offense, we can win this. Need them healthy for the Bolts for sure.
True, on both fronts. Hopefully we get BryzLOLov tonight. Morning skate is:

Huberdeau-Kopecky-Kovalev.
Upshall-Mattias-Mueller.
Howden-Shore-Skille.
Santorelli-Smithson-Parros.

Versteeg and Flash skating but not on lines.

EDIT: Line three Howden-Shore- Skille are the "Real American Line"

Flyers were able to score on a much better defense than yours the other night......

Not that it'll matter. I do not have high hopes. Old man Knuble getting in tonight.

Still out: Briere, Harts, Mez, Rinaldo

Revenant

Here's the Ducks home opener for anyone that missed it

tl;dr
PEW PEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEW
HOLDING ONTO EVERYTHING
IT'S HARD TO DRAW THE LIIIIINE
PEWPEW PEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEW
PEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEW
"I invite my team mates and the Vancouver Canucks to the middle of the ice... Sorry"

As awful as this is part of it is truly amazing at the same time.

get better man.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Wake up and first thing I see on TV is them discussing Yakupov's celebration.

Everyone must be boring and plain, no emotion allowed unless you're a good old Canadian boy.

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
Wake up and first thing I see on TV is them discussing Yakupov's celebration.

Everyone must be boring and plain, no emotion allowed unless you're a good old Canadian boy.

its a shame really, but its hard to just blame the media. the player culture doesnt allow for it either. celebrations like that would do wonders for nhl marketing

The celebration is whatever, I'd just use it as motivation if some fucker was tap dancing on rainbow clouds after scoring on my team. Media can shove it in their ass, they can't do anything about it. He should celebrate the same way after every goal just to piss them off. Even empty netters.

MacAttack

its a shame really, but its hard to just blame the media. the player culture doesnt allow for it either. celebrations like that would do wonders for nhl marketing
Pull that shit against the Bruins and Shawn Thornton will come off the bench, rip your head off and feed it to Chara.

Heretic

hope you're alright even though you should be banned!

Weiss out for tonight. Howden set to make NHL debut. 4th Panther player to do so this season.

At least your team didn't have to go out and pick up an un-restricted free agent D-man after the second game because you had 4 regulars on you D out with injuries. Of course now that guy has turned into one of our best D men, so it worked I guess.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member

Hope you were able to watch The General do his thing live Last game.

:lol this is awesome

Weiss out for tonight. Howden set to make NHL debut. 4th Panther player to do so this season.

Panthers play again tonight? Have they had more than one day off yet?

Top Bottom