• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

Cake Boss

Banned
I still don't get why the Rangers play a trap defensive system and block shots so many times when you have a vezina goalie there to make them. I mean what's his use if you are blocking all of his shots and what's the use of that top line if they keep running a trap system, they aren't playing to their strength.

image.php

Acid08

Banned
Suck my cock. Least the guy got his ass beat for it. Stuart looked like the bitch he is. Looking forward to that suspension.

Got his ass beat, 19 minutes of penalties issued for instigating, led to a goal. Your team was so undisciplined, deserved to fucking lose that bad. Landeskog was fine.

Head down does not equal headshot is OK. Was not clean.

Landeskog skated right into him, head down. Probably knew he was RIGHT THERE too.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Head down does not equal headshot is OK. Was not clean.
You're making it sound like he was head hunting. He went for a clean hit with the shoulder and Landeskog was down, what is he suppose to do just let him go right by? He might get disciplined for it, but he shouldn't.

RangersFan

It really is, makes it even more funny that they're 1-3.

cynical rags fan here, but i really do believe you put that line on any other franchise and they would be doing awesome. something about ny drops players production 20%. NYR where offense goes to die. If Malkin and Crosby were to come to NY they would go from 100pt players to 80 pt players.

Top Bottom