• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
cynical rags fan here, but i really do believe you put that line on any other franchise and they would be doing awesome. something about ny drops players production 20%. NYR where offense goes to die. If Malkin and Crosby were to come to NY they would go from 100pt players to 80 pt players.
The best part about this is you give the declining players major contracts and then unload them on us!

RangersFan

The ice looks absolutely terrible right now.

MSG had a family free skate before the game

MSG ice will always be bad no matter what because MSG is pretty much used 365 days a year for various events being that it is a highly sought after venue in Manhattan. However this coming summer the 3rd and final phase of the MSG renovation will begin and one of the things they will be doing is replacing the freezing coils beneath the ice in the concrete finally. something that hasn't been changed since it opened in 1968. so hopefully the quality of ice will improve for the future, if even a little bit. msg will never have edmonton quality ice.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
I'm disgusted by the fact that the Rangers got their only win against us.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I'm so torn, I want the Leafs to do bad, but watching the Rangers goes 1-4 to the Leafs is too awesome.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
So do Panthers fans exist in some fashion?

Because there is way too much orange for what is supposed to be a home game for them.

Top Bottom