• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

Marvie_3

Banned
Bolland is so bad at taking faceoffs its ridiculous

He's better than he used to be.....not that that's saying much.

Hawks got bailed out by the refs. They looked like shit most of the game and only won because the refs fucked Columbus. Unless they step it up tomorrow, they aren't beating Detroit.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Being a Leafs fan must make you age twice as fast. They never cease to grab defeat from the jaws of victory.

Revenant

Well, should have gone to overtime, but I guess the Hawks are 5-0

indeed they are friend!

and despite what some people would consider a "controversial call" there is no controversy that the hawks are at 10 points tonight!

5 for 5!

ypuKC.gif

ypuKC.gif

ypuKC.gif

ypuKC.gif

ypuKC.gif

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
That's what I get for rooting for the Leafs. I don't know how you guys do it.

Holy shit. Leafs are such a garbage team.

Reimer played an average (he still let in 4 goals in)/good game tonight! :) I'm surprised. How the fuck did the leafs def. let 30+ something shots at Reimer?

I thought the leafs are playing a more defensive style hockey game under Carlye system?

People bitch and moan about how some teams are boring to watch. How the fuck did leaf fans watch this game? Leafs had what, a total of 15 shots on goal? That was such a boring game to watch. It was all rangers, rangers everywhere.

Leafs probably bored Lundqvist to death. That's how bad the team played tonight.

Top Bottom