• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Kaberle is out today, thank god. Weber draws in, he was playing during the lockout so he shouldn't be too rusty.

Stammer91

Neo Member
Can't wait to go to the game tonight. Should be a great game.

Also, Stammer, I said yesterday upon actually sitting down and having a look at it that they were robbed. Not sure what "delusions" you're talking about other than trying too hard to make your post interesting

I'm talking about the "delusions" of you trying to justify the call when fans of every team and the interwebs were against you. Did you forget the texts early on in our conversation before it reverted to you trying to troll me?

Acid08

Banned
Stop talking about Kaberle. Now all I can think about is that little fuck lifting the Cup over his head.

2011-12-NHL-Upper-Deck-Series-One-Day-With-The-Cup-Tomas-Kaberle.jpg

Look at that little special needs fuck. guh.

I'm talking about the "delusions" of you trying to justify the call when fans of every team and the interwebs were against you. Did you forget the texts early on in our conversation before it reverted to you trying to troll me?

You mean originally when i got off of work and had only briefly seen the clip on my phone? After watching at home, I immediately corrected myself. Timezones and night shifts are cool things.

Stop talking about Kaberle. Now all I can think about is that little fuck lifting the Cup over his head.

2011-12-NHL-Upper-Deck-Series-One-Day-With-The-Cup-Tomas-Kaberle.jpg

Look at that little special needs fuck. guh.

I imagine Dastardly will share your sentiments regarding someone on your team if you guys pull it off this year. :p

CrankyJay

Banned
It is hard to tell if the Capitals are finally learning Oates system or if this two very mediocre teams playing.

Sabres have been having some conditioning and defensive problems...and besides Ennis' goal today, every goal has come from the Sabres top line.

So...yeah, the Sabres are a bad team right now.

Foligno/Ennis/Kaleta on the ice for that goal and now Ott on the top line instead of Gerbe. Keep on shuffling that shit until something goes in I guess.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
How is it, read on hfboards that it was boring. I don't expect much from it because I'm guessing the team if heavily involved in producing it.
A bunch of reporters and beat writers covering the Habs seemed to really enjoy it.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
A bunch of reporters and beat writers covering the Habs seemed to really enjoy it.

Yeah I remember Stubbs tweeting that he liked it. It could never live up to HBO either way, I just want to see stuff we don't see on a regular basis. I think it premieres on TSN on The 4th of February.

Trey

Sabres have been having some conditioning and defensive problems...and besides Ennis' goal today, every goal has come from the Sabres top line.

So...yeah, the Sabres are a bad team right now.

You should qualify that statement with "at even strength".

Myers and Ott have PP goals.

And yeah, Sabres are poo.

Top Bottom