• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

Marvie_3

Banned
Looking forward to Wings-Hawks tonight. Always good games to watch.

Detroit's been getting better every game and with Chicago playing yesterday I actually think we could give them their first loss.

We need Datsyuk and Zetterberg to keep their beast-mode from last game active though. Kinda surprised no one mentioned Datsyuk's 2 incredible assists the other night. Doesn't hurt he added a nice goal and a whole bunch of great defensive work and takeaways.

WHO NEEDS DATSYUK AND ZETTERBERG WHEN YOU HAVE BRUNNER????

jbvmInHSp2nHcj.jpg

Pikma

Banned
Not that you guys care, but fuck, how I hate Stars game management, two games in a row where they've lost their shit on 3rd quarter. Both of my teams (I lived good chunks of my young life in Dallas and Detroit) are doing bad, doesn't surprise me from Dallas, though, I hope Jamie does something for the team once he comes back.

pringles

Not seeing it with your injuries and our recent success with you guys. We just match up well with you.
You guys may have had our number last year but usually it's a pretty even matchup. Lots of close OT or SO games over the last few years.
Wings are starting to look like themselves now that Helm and Bertuzzi are back, and even our defense is slowly getting better. Also Hawks have to lose a game sooner or later!

Pikma

Banned
You guys may have had our number last year but usually it's a pretty even matchup. Lots of close OT or SO games over the last few years.
Wings are starting to look like themselves now that Helm and Bertuzzi are back, and even our defense is slowly getting better. Also Hawks have to lose a game sooner or later!

Sooner= Today
Later= Against the Wild on Wed.

:p

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Not that you guys care, but fuck, how I hate Stars game management, two games in a row where they've lost their shit on 3rd quarter. Both of my teams (I lived good chunks of my young life in Dallas and Detroit) are doing bad, doesn't surprise me from Dallas, though, I hope Jamie does something for the team once he comes back.
....3rd...quarter...what sport you watching here...

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
You know, basketball may be pretty lame, but this was so awesome. I like LeBron now.

heat75k.gif

WHO NEEDS DATSYUK AND ZETTERBERG WHEN YOU HAVE BRUNNER????

http://i3.minus.com/jbvmInHSp2nHcj.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote="Plinko, post: 46954821"]Each day that passes you inch closer and closer to "GAF Penguins fan circa late 2000's" douchery level.[/QUOTE]

He has far beyond passed that.

Marvie_3

Banned
Each day that passes you inch closer and closer to "GAF Penguins fan circa late 2000's" douchery level.
he wont reach that level of obnoxiousness until he starts posting a dozen stupid hawks photoshops per day. until then he'll just be someone that tries to hard to troll. :lol

Revenant

I would like to hear a Hawks fan's opinion besides the delusions of sox. What was your opinion of the no-goal against CBJ?

Should have been a goal.

oh and.......

YOU DETROIT BITCHES READY TO RECEIVE MY SALTY SEED! /salt

8 hours until the kyle quincey experience begins.

Welp after last nights clunker of a game the guys have 2 days in between games. Next week is make or break, if the projections are correct then Weiss, Versteeg and Goc should be back. Gudbranson will be questionable next week but I wouldn't be surprised to see him sent to the AHL to condition before coming in.

No one what is going on with Bergenheim but the rumor is that he is at least a month away.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Why the hell is there no game on NBC at noon?
I was wondering the same thing. I think I'm going to watch the Celtics game, only because they are comically bad right now and I have literally nothing to do. Should be a blast.

Schultz with 1G, 1A and +1... WHERE'S DASTARDLY

He also led Edmonton in Ice time, 2 minutes more than everyone else.

Justin Schultz sucks cocks in hell.

Viktor Fasht is somewhat of a real deal, for a backup. Nashville still has a good D core, for objectifying the run-and-gun style Boudreaus Ducks are about. Good thing Winnik and Perry stepped up - AGAIN. It's also why St Louis blew them apart, you can't have Carlyles stupid hybrid run-and-chip-in-then-D Hybrid Hitchcock style work against Nashville obviously.

Tabris you blow hot smokey air up everything Canucks related, so if something turns out well you can't use ICalledIt,gif because that's like sitting at a Rhoulette table constantly putting everything on Black and then hooting like a deranged homeless dude who just found a stash of meth in a dumpster when the ball eventually lands on Black. Canucks suck. You suck even worse.

Oh and Tabris, please don't call 911 when you get your dick trapped in the Canucks window of opportunity when it slams shut this season - they have more important calls to deal with.

Can't wait to go to the game tonight. Should be a great game.

Also, Stammer, I said yesterday upon actually sitting down and having a look at it that they were robbed. Not sure what "delusions" you're talking about other than trying too hard to make your post interesting

Marvie_3

Banned
Holy shit. Lmao.

Is he really Marvie? He was 3-0 last year with a 1.98 IIRC though against them.

He's rusty as hell considering he's only played 1 game in 9 months and he got lit the fuck up by Phoenix last weekend. Detroit is a lot better offensively. Still pisses me off that Bowman resigned that bum.

He's rusty as hell considering he's only played 1 game in 9 months and he got lit the fuck up by Phoenix last weekend. Detroit is a lot better offensively. Still pisses me off that Bowman resigned that bum.

For real. I will find Bowman and make my sales pitch tonight. He sometimes heads up the same staircase I need to use to get to the box. Seen him 2-3 times and failed to trip him down the staircase each time.

Erdrick

Any Islanders fans (Fan?) have any input on Al Montoya? He's starting tonight, according to what I read, against his former team and looking at his stats... Well, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. I give him great marks for attitude and whatnot, since he has presented himself well in interviews here.

Pavelec said he wanted to play all the games in this shortened season, but I'm always up for resting a starter when one can. In some ways, I think the Islanders will be a greater test for the Jets than the Pens were. Getting pumped for a tough team is one thing, but to maintain that level of play against a team that is regarded to be weaker, at least based on the past... well, for a long while, is another thing too. They beat the Jets most of the games last year as well, so... The Jets are in NO position to take any team lightly.

I'll see come 7pm CST tonight, I guess. I just hope it's better than the last time I saw the Isles here on Valentines Day. Such a boring game, and they lost to the Isles.... 3-1 I think?

Top Bottom