• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

RC

Banned
Damn these early starts. It's such a shit at work that I won't even be able to listen to the game on the radio. You boys are my eyes and ears.

pringles

PK's been killing us this season. Ugh.

edit: fuck, I just saw Helm is out tonight. That makes me a lot less hopeful we can take this game :-/

Marvie_3

Banned
i4lzwGqJ1pby2.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
That moment when you realize the ISLANDERS are still 100% on the PK... (also, Boston) And LA still on 0% on the PP lol

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Emelin looks great with Markov, but I wish he were on the left side only so he could throw some more huge hits. Doesn't seem to be comfortable throwing them from the right side.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
This game is over. Wings look like shit and they're just letting Chicago set up without putting on any pressure. I'll be shocked in Detroit puts up more than 1.

I get this grown-up T2 John Connor vibe from White. As if he's how Edward Furlong was supposed to age, if it weren't for the weirdness and cigarettes.

pringles

Well whoever it was, sounded like the guy said Oduya but to be honest I'm doing my best to tune out the annoying Hawks announcers.
If I have to hear Olzchzcyk talk about 'active sticks' one more time...
Detroit looks like shit. So many turn overs.
Yeah they're horrible. Lucky it's only 1-0.

edit: gotta kill off this PP without being scored on and get out of this period and regroup..

Marvie_3

Banned
Well whoever it was, sounded like the guy said Oduya but to be honest I'm doing my best to tune out the annoying Hawks announcers.
If I have to hear Olzchzcyk talk about 'active sticks' one more time...
Even with Olczyk being a dumbass most of the game, they're still one of the better announcing pairs in the league.

Top Bottom