• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Absolutely terrible start, Vigneault should call the timeout right now, wtf. Getting brutally dominated oO. We're not even there.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Detroit should be ashamed of themselves... What a fucking terrible powerplay. Inexcusable with the talent they can throw out there.

I am trying to use the picture in picture setting on Gamecenter but when I go to full screen, the small screen moves to a bad location and I cant move it again, solutions?

Survived the two man PK at least

Curufinwe

That 3rd goal was so bad. I want him and Bouch gone so much. Anyone but them.

Vinny's perfect slapshot would have beat a lot of goalies.

I want to know what the Flyers are saying to the refs to get unsportsmanlike penalties. Is this happening around the league, or are Giroux and Simmons using words no one else does?

RC

Banned
Apparently we still haven't shaken off that slow start. Anyone in Nuck-GAF want to tell me what the fuck's going on?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Appreciate the idea by Kassian, but... he lost that fight pretty harsh lol.

Absolute failure first 10mins, down 2-0 before we even start playing -sigh-

Apparently we still haven't shaken off that slow start. Anyone in Nuck-GAF want to tell me what the fuck's going on?

Canucks are in stand-still mode. We're just watching SJ play and when we're too slow we take penalties or let them score. Pretty much. Noone's mentally or physically arrived yet.

pringles

And there it is. Quenneville purposely throwing too many men out on the ice. Great coaching, Detroit will have to try and overcome this PP and then maybe score when it's 5-on-5.

RC

Banned
Appreciate the idea by Kassian, but... he lost that fight pretty harsh lol.

Absolute failure first 10mins, down 2-0 before we even start playing -sigh-

Canucks are in stand-still mode. We're just watching SJ play and when we're too slow we take penalties or let them score. Pretty much. Noone's mentally or physically arrived yet.

Didn't San Jose play yesterday? These fucking crumb bums.

Top Bottom