• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

Revenant

Konroyd sucks. He's dumber than Olczyk and he has no rapport with Foley so it's really awkward to listen to.

at the height of IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMEDIATELY and such of Eddie O believe me I was perfectly okay with foley sharing the booth with a guy with the charisma of a mannequin.

C Jones

Great win. And GameCenter on XBL stinks. Buffered three times during the shootout and I completely missed three shootout attempts.

calder

GCL seems ok on the AppleTV, but hardly great. It doesn't buffer when I watch but occasionally it'll start dropping frames on the video like crazy while the audio continues normally. I have to admit though, sometimes it looks kinda cool to see guys smoothly warping all over, like watching a future sport in a scifi movie. ;)

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
GALLY TO PRUST. MY BODY.

6r0fc.gif

Great win. And GameCenter on XBL stinks. Buffered three times during the shootout and I completely missed three shootout attempts.

I've noticed it's gotten better and I watched the Flames game on it last night almost completely uninterrupted. But yeah it still needs a lot of work.

C Jones

Understatement of the year.
It's absurd how buggy this thing is. Looking at the scoreboard on the bottom of the screen and I got 2 boxes showing Flyers vs. Lightning and 2 boxes showing Wings vs. Hawks, each box showing a different score. When it's working it's great, but 20 second buffers during OT and a shootout are inexcusable.

With all the time they had this should've been good to go out of the gate.

Top Bottom